Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saving Logon Data in OS 6

neil154 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Thanks for the response. I have now been using the latest version of Opera Mini (6.1) and it does seem to work the way you suggest. I am using a Storm 2 and before this I was using a 9650. On the 9650 (using a slightly older version believe 5.1) the password feature did not work properly and navigation using the track pad was terrible.
    Joe Jerde likes this.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1498 times
    Quote Originally Posted by neil154 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I have now been using the latest version of Opera Mini (6.1) and it does seem to work the way you suggest. I am using a Storm 2 and before this I was using a 9650. On the 9650 (using a slightly older version believe 5.1) the password feature did not work properly and navigation using the track pad was terrible.
    This is one reason why having a touchscreen device is the best for browsing.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

neil154 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    I agree about a touch screen. I am eligible for an upgrade but will not do it until BB comes out with a full touchscreen model like the 9850 but with LTE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123