Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 48

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Device
    Bold 9650
    Posts
    2

    OS 6 - Sprint?

    I read this and saw that the leak is for Verizon - has anyone tried it with SPRINT? Do you know if I loose any functionality?



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Device
    sprint tour
    Posts
    2

    run on 9630

    Does anyone know if this will work on 9630?

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Western,NY
    PIN
    someone us
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by banker757 View Post
    Does anyone know if this will work on 9630?
    No this is only for the 9650.



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RI
    Device
    9650 Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.983
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by yoojie View Post
    I read this and saw that the leak is for Verizon - has anyone tried it with SPRINT? Do you know if I loose any functionality?
    Yes, it works.
    Just make sure to delete the vendor.xml file in the app loader folder.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Device
    Bold 9650
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by billm261 View Post
    Yes, it works.
    Just make sure to delete the vendor.xml file in the app loader folder.
    Will Sprint Nav and TV still work? Sorry for all the questions but I dont want to load it and find the 2 features I like about the phone to be gone and then be stuck enjoying the new OS.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    9650
    OS
    6.0.0.600
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by yoojie View Post
    Will Sprint Nav and TV still work? Sorry for all the questions but I dont want to load it and find the 2 features I like about the phone to be gone and then be stuck enjoying the new OS.
    Running this OS on the Sprint, have not seen any issues. Will test the 2 apps and drop a reply later today.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    30CA2151
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.617
    Posts
    56
    Just installed this on my Verizon Bold (9650) and the install was quick and easy from the DM. I am having problems with VVM and BB App World. Trying to do a reinstall of the applications. I love the new look and speed!

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    6.0.0.380
    Posts
    62
    I cant download the OS.....anybody can help me??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •