PIN
    30BE05F6
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Liked
    5 times

"Live Bold, Be Bold" Reviewed

Two days ago, I attended the "Live Bold, Be Bold" campaign in Chicago. It is a promotion between RIM and Verizon to promote the Bold 9650 as well as some of its capabilities. The teams were at Wrigley Field and giving away prizes as well as discussing Skype, Slacker, and Vcast. The best part of the promotion was the teams were giving away a free Bold 9650s. I spent time talking to the team and playing some of the games they had set up. I was able to get a bunch of their prizes too: I won an umbrella, two carabiner cases, screen wipes, a small bag and the best prize of all, a Bold 9650!

When I showed up, I was amazed by how many phones were on display, about two dozen of them. I talked to a really knowledgeable rep from Skype and after that, talked to a different rep about OS6. They even had a TV with a preview for OS6 running. I also noticed how much the staff there loved BBM, they said its their prefered way of communicating. After all that, I played two different games of Hot Potato and eventually won on the second attempt after a typing contest! Anyways, be sure to check out the Live Bold Be Bold campaign if its in your city.

Last edited by AstroFreddy; 07-20-2010 at 12:36 AM.