mrmojr1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 1
    OS
    .591 COVERED WITH A "BRID"
    Liked
    0 times

BOLD 9650 on Verizon coming out soon

The Bold for Verizon will be out in a couple weeks thanks to the guys at The Blackberry zone. http://www.theblackberryzone.com/for...ges/9650-1.jpg

So this should finally make a lot of Verizon owners happy! Verizon is FINALLY training the staff on the new BlackBerry Bold 9650! Oh yes, that's right, it's about time too isn't it?
    One of my spies sent me these pics showing the training material in action... and you can even see they are still only going with a 2GB Micro SD card for the storage. A little small, but better than nothing I guess! It may seem a little late in coming, but this is still a very nice device. Taking the chipset of the 9550, throwing in 512MB of memory and melding it with the super sexy trackpad from the 9700. It should keep the Verizon BlackBerry owners happy... until the Storm3 comes out... but that's a different story altogether! Anyway, no word quite yet on release date, but I hear it might be in the next week, two weeks at the most.

http://www.theblackberryzone.com/for...ges/9650-2.jpg

http://www.theblackberryzone.com/for...ges/9650-3.jpg
    Last edited by mrmojr1; 05-25-2010 at 09:31 AM.

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I moved your thread by the way.

:fing02:

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Liked
    1 times

The BlackBerry Bold 9650 Gets the Show on the Road at Verizon!

Alright now, Can You Dig it? It seems like a scene from the Warriors with Cyrus getting BlackBerry users ready for Verizon's release of the latest World Phone from RIM.
    The BlackBerry Bold 9650 has training material displayed in Verizon's inventory which surely means that Verizon Wireless BlackBerry customers will have another device to upgrade to.
    BlackberryOS forums have been filled with speculation about this device. And while it is still not known when Verizon sets the release date for the BlackBerry Bold 9650, be sure that the ball finally seems to be rolling now. Another bit of information for you, Verizon will be furnishing BlackBerry Bold 9650 owners with a 2GB Micro SD card for the storage. A far cry from the 16GB card that 9550 owners were sold with.
    Britishturbo with The BlackBerry Zone had these images sent to him and our member mrmojr1 gave us the heads up. Thanks BT!
    By the way, not to take away from the BlackBerry 9650 but BT did talk about a certain BlackBerry Storm3 as well....
    Verizon users....Will you be using your upgrades to pick up this device? Are you going to you VZW store to try the BlackBerry 9650 on for size?

markv is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow markv On Twitter
    PIN
    3102c83b <-- I'm popular add me
    Device
    OS
    9550 v5.0.0.607
    Liked
    0 times
    why don't they just realize it's the Tour 2 and quit this bold name tagging...it looks identical to the tour except for the upgrade of the optical pad from the track ball.

What is RIM trying to do here..?

fastcivic416 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow fastcivic416 On Twitter
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markv View Post
    why don't they just realize it's the Tour 2 and quit this bold name tagging...it looks identical to the tour except for the upgrade of the optical pad from the track ball.

What is RIM trying to do here..?
    the tour branding flopped big time. the bold has only prospered since its release of the 9000. they decided to go with the bold name brand, as the name itself, should be able to sell the device regardless of the specs.

anyway, i'm waiting on the storm3. c'mon rim! 1gb of memory, 16gb microsd card, 8gb device memory, 5mp+ camera, OS 6.0, new bb usb charger, wifi b/g/n and bluetooth 4.0 compatibility!

even with all of that, it'll probably just be on par with the iphone and droid platforms.

all i'm asking for is rim to go from -1 to 0. being even is better than being behind....

bbtron is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    our Verizon Corporate Reps said the date is June 3rd.

they never gave us a date before, so i kind of want to believe them this time

dbone15 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    Liked
    1 times
    My corporate rep said the same thing.

cs109c2 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Curve 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up Test the new Verizon Bold

I have been testing the new Verizon curve for the past month. I had to send it back on Monday.. I have used 5 different models and I must say the speed was amazing fast especially with WIFI. Screen resolution was great and felt a lot sturdier then my 8530. Also the camera's pictures were great and the re is a flash!!!! Bad choice on RIM to put one on the 8530. I would recommend the upgrade when its released. I am already in for when they are released in the coming weeks.
    I took the picture of my test Bold with my Curve. I had to cover the serial number that was ingraved at the bottom if you were wondering what that was. Like I said this was a test device
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BOLD 9650 on Verizon coming out soon-verizon-bold.jpg  
    Last edited by cs109c2; 05-28-2010 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Adding info about picture

thymaster is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow thymaster On Twitter
    PIN
    30B782F2
    Device
    BB Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I hope Bell and Telus get this too. I still like the CDMA network for reliability.

dbone15 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    Liked
    1 times
    Looks like June 3rd online and June 10th in stores fellas.

judpma012012@verizon.net is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    30E671GC
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I will believe it when it is in my hand!

ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Liked
    9 times
    just so you all know is available just right now....
    BlackBerry by Choice!

rawgibbs is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    bold 9700
    OS
    Windows
    Liked
    0 times
    then definitely i am going for that mobile and its been amazing to see the pics shared here by you.