Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    I know I may have a differing opinion on this subject. But I will buy a essex when it comes to VZW for my wife. IMHO the Tour was rushed into production just like the original Storm was. With the updated processor, the phone wont be so laggy, and should perform just like the 9700's I've played with. On the other subect in this thread, I would never think of going to another platform. Blackberry does everything I need it to do for work, in fact it does what I need it to do better than any other phone on the market. Could it have a better browser...yes, could it have a couple other tweeks to make it more of a consumer friendly product...yes. But I went into Blackberry world knowing it made its living in the corperate world, and they will continue in that realm for many years to come. They may start to lose out in the consumer world, but I dont think by any means they will be squashed out of existance. The phone is what it is at heart, and the way I look at it... any other consumer bennies they want to add to it, is icing on the cake. I can name just as many Iphone owners that cant stand their phones and are switching to BB, as I do BB owners that are growing tired of their phones and switching to Iphone or Droid. TMobile basically released Android a few years ago with the G1, and it really didnt set the world on fire. So a couple tweeks, and VZW marketing dollars behind it..wallah a phone nobody can live without. I think ya just got to look at things for what it is, not what we want it, or think it should be. And base your descisions off of that. By no means am I flaming, just the contrary. This has been the best site for phone tech I have ever come across, and the people on here are awesome. Just throwing my 2.37564 cents into the mix, lol.

E-man is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    How about security, instant push email, multitasking out of the box with out the need of any hacking, and the only one device that can be the older u think and still be fully functional, complete user customization, and I can keep going, to me this seems to be the same old story about people complaining for something that they don't really know how to use or just gget something because is the new thing on the market and not what really fits its needs.

If it is that bad device tell me why the people at the white house ie, uses bb?

Yes they all probably look the same, but that is if you look at them from outside, but look inside, every single device has its own identity.

And for those saying tmobile sucks, I can say I have nothing but good experience with tmobile, not just for service but the way they look at the customer...

Ok done talking crazy...next..
    Posted via mobile device

There is no doubt that they are great for what they are and have been. We, however, have been discussing how they are not branching out to a larger clientèle that want the latest and greatest. As for those fat cats in white house, I doubt they would be able to find their way around all new full touch screen models. Yes they are attractive for a professional level, but the new phones that come out have a more sleek sexy style.

ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Not meant to go off topic but honestly doesn't iphones all look the same? What is the difference between android devices when it comes to design? In fact to those claiming the Droid is the perfect device, aren't so many complaints against the physical keyboard.
    Honestly tell me what device is perfect to the eye and functionability out of the box?

And no blackberry is not the perfect device but honestly tell me which one does better then bb when it comes to security, push email, multitasking, just to mention a few
    Posted via mobile device

E-man is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Not meant to go off topic but honestly doesn't iphones all look the same? What is the difference between android devices when it comes to design? In fact to those claiming the Droid is the perfect device, aren't so many complaints against the physical keyboard.
    Honestly tell me what device is perfect to the eye and functionability out of the box?

And no blackberry is not the perfect device but honestly tell me which one does better then bb when it comes to security, push email, multitasking, just to mention a few
    Posted via mobile device
    You win, blackberry's have no equal. It simply would be nice just to have a new ,different, and cool design.

zakth is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    304f80f5
    Device
    OS
    I do not think RIM or any other company could truly make the "ultimate" device. But what I think RIM should do is create a new OS from the ground up for their touch screen devices. The way I see it, if they are going to continue to create touch devices then having an OS built just for those would be a good idea. I'm not saying the interface has to look a whole lot different but it should be built for finger-use instead of based on the same ol' mouse design.

breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    OS
    always the latest
    hm, which functions are you missing?

popusito is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    At least you guys in the USA get the blackberry before us Canucks..but IMHO think RIM has come out big with the changes of the OS and looks of the units and one of the good things that BB has is that the phones can take some punishment unlike others....BWT i want the Essex it would be a great upgrade coming from a curve!!!

louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS

Posted via mobile device
    I have to agree wholeheartedly. For those in a professional enterprise setting where push e-mail, security, IT SUPPORT (in-house IT will NOT provide support for iPhone or Google/Android products), integration with existing platforms, etc. are not only preferred but also are absolutely required, nothing beats the BlackBerry. Give me function over form everyday. I would still be using my 7250 if (a) it had decent software support and (b) I could stop killing the clickwheels from (over)use.

I understand the "wow" factor of many of the other devices. However, and this goes to something on which I have spoken previously, people need to keep their expectations in-line. You want bells and whistles, get something else. You want secure push e-mail that works, get a BlackBerry.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast