Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ba_hamilton is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow ba_hamilton On Twitter
    PIN
    3082d123
    Device
    OS
    Except for the touch screen phones, Storm like screens, it seems as if all BB's are the same. The OS is looking very dated. Even 5.0 was not THAT much different than 4.x. I was going to upgrade to the S2 but will now wait to see what the S3 has to offer. The Android is looking better all the time. 6 months left on the contract. I'll see what happens.

Jay24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Wyman View Post
    At the moment it's how Verizon is making themselves look to their Blackberry customer base. They may have an up on 3G then the other carriers but when it comes to Blackberry, Verizon is slacking. I may be the only one who thinks that. At the same time its not just verizon, its RIM as well. Every device is the same style/concept. They have a lot of work to do if they want to keep up in the game that they are quickly losing.
    im a sprint carrier and i agree with you brett, tmobile has all the new blackberrys and they dont waist time with bring them out. tmobile service suck big time and i dont know why rim always allowing them first dibs on blackberry. yes indeed they do need to change up the blackberry feature and stop making the same style.

Jay24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I agree. The Essex would just be the same old boring story with RIM. Take an existing phone add one or two features and charge consumers as it's a new phone. It gets old quick. BY the middle of 2010 there will be so many quality Droid devices on the market that unless something revolutionary comes out of the RIM camp they are going to get squashed.

YES YES you are so true with that one. i agree.

breiti is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow breiti On Twitter
    PIN
    please ask
    Device
    OS
    always the latest
    So tell me, what are we really dreaming of? Maybe a RIM official is just listening...

cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by breiti View Post
    So tell me, what are we really dreaming of? Maybe a RIM official is just listening...
    Without going overboard, I think RIM needs to come out with a few devices that accomplish the same tasks, but sports different looks. I agree that all BB's now are basically the same. The Storm is the most "adventureous" of the BB devices and that's not much. It needs to be fun, yet professional, and the specs needs to be improved big-time...and by specs, I especially mean system Memory.

-Scott

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    They need to come out with something that the other devices don't have, if they want to regain their advantage. As it is, just to keep up with the competition, they need to get their devices to be comparable with these android platform devices.

Sporkman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    sprint failed big time at the latest event RIM needs to release something with the google phone coming so soon

ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Wyman View Post
    They need to come out with something that the other devices don't have, if they want to regain their advantage..
    How about security, instant push email, multitasking out of the box with out the need of any hacking, and the only one device that can be the older u think and still be fully functional, complete user customization, and I can keep going, to me this seems to be the same old story about people complaining for something that they don't really know how to use or just gget something because is the new thing on the market and not what really fits its needs.

If it is that bad device tell me why the people at the white house ie, uses bb?

Yes they all probably look the same, but that is if you look at them from outside, but look inside, every single device has its own identity.

And for those saying tmobile sucks, I can say I have nothing but good experience with tmobile, not just for service but the way they look at the customer...

Ok done talking crazy...next..
    Posted via mobile device

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast