Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PIN
    20DE0CFC
    Device
    Blackberry Bold
    OS
    .282 Rogers
    I can not wait for this phone to come out. I have the tour and s2 now and waiting sell or trade them both for the tour 2!
    Posted via mobile device

PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    I too think I am going to wait for this device to come out. I was deciding between the new Curve and the 9550 and I think I was leaning towards the 8530. I currently have a Storm 9530 and I think I would like a device with a physical keyboard. I did feel like the Curve 8530 was a little lacking in few areas, especially the screen. So I guess my decision is now between the s2 and the Tour 2... I guess I have some time to mull it over.

PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    And P.S. I was at the mall today and I was speaking with a manager at the VZW stand there and I asked him about the Essex and it seemed like everything I was telling him was new news to him. I don't know if he was faining ignorance or he was truly unaware. But if he is actually not aware of anything about the Essex, than that leads me to believe that it is still some time until we will see it... I guess we just have to wait till then...

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by bbprintz215 View Post
    And P.S. I was at the mall today and I was speaking with a manager at the VZW stand there and I asked him about the Essex and it seemed like everything I was telling him was new news to him. I don't know if he was faining ignorance or he was truly unaware. But if he is actually not aware of anything about the Essex, than that leads me to believe that it is still some time until we will see it... I guess we just have to wait till then...
    I dont believe he was feigning.. There is nothing in the training systems on the phone yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12