Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 12

  1. #1
    tharley46 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    20E22A7D
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.314
    Posts
    4

    OS 5.0.0.328 for the Bold?

    Anyone seen this new OS 5.0.0.328 for the Bold or Curve 8900:aargh4:



  2. #2
    sunkast Guest
    Not yet. Latest is .314.

  3. #3
    arek28's Avatar
    arek28 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
    PIN
    2COOLPIN
    Device
    Q10
    OS
    Newest
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by tharley46 View Post
    Anyone seen this new OS 5.0.0.328 for the Bold or Curve 8900:aargh4:
    I believe the OS 5.0.0.328 has only been released for the Storm...

    Hopefully the official OS 5.0 is just around the corner... can't wait for the official one cause the .314 sucks... and the .238 is not much better...



  4. #4
    timeXway's Avatar
    timeXway is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kuwait
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Zain Telecom.
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by arek28 View Post
    I believe the OS 5.0.0.328 has only been released for the Storm...

    Hopefully the official OS 5.0 is just around the corner... can't wait for the official one cause the .314 sucks... and the .238 is not much better...
    .238 so much betttter

  5. #5
    cscotty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Not yet. Latest is .314.
    ...And for a while, .314 was rebooting my BOLD. I thought about removing it, but its been stable for a few days.

    Scott



  6. #6
    Cozze02's Avatar
    Cozze02 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
    PIN
    just ask
    Device
    9700 Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    35
    I don't understand how everyone is having problems with .314. I know that an OS works different on different devices but am I the only one who has a Bold that works perfect with .314?

  7. #7
    bb9530 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN
    3050XXXX
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Running OS 5.0.0.3XX
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by tharley46 View Post
    Anyone seen this new OS 5.0.0.328 for the Bold or Curve 8900:aargh4:
    You are superman!!!:laugh2:

  8. #8
    dilipc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Device
    Storm2 (9550)
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozze02 View Post
    I don't understand how everyone is having problems with .314. I know that an OS works different on different devices but am I the only one who has a Bold that works perfect with .314?
    Sorry, but I'm another happy camper with the .314! LoL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •