Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by blindman4556 View Post
    if i had the option to buy it in white when i bought mine, i probably would have. looks clean. screw the blackberry i want a whiteberry
    You can always get the Blueberry lol

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    As cool as the white looks I cant see the practicality in it. Trying to keep it white would be a pain in the a$$. Give me black all the way....

PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    As cool as the white looks I cant see the practicality in it. Trying to keep it white would be a pain in the a$$. Give me black all the way....
    agreed, but im one of those guys that have 80 pairs of shoes and every single one of them look like i just bought em yesterday. i take care of things i like. everything else gets thrown around like a 2 cent whore. like this iphone i found in my apartment one day lol

Device
    OG Bold & 9700
    OS
    latest (shrunken)
    Def aftermarket parts from True Supplier. You can tell b/c the whites don't match eachother. And then you have to heat up the screen peel the oem film and replace it with a white one.

PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryBlake View Post
    Def aftermarket parts from True Supplier. You can tell b/c the whites don't match eachother. And then you have to heat up the screen peel the oem film and replace it with a white one.
    i think its different shades because the (black) bold has a leather back so if this is real it to probably has white leather. which will have a shade difference. plus the back seems to have a rough texture to it, hard to tell with quality of photo though

Last edited by olta777; 08-16-2009 at 04:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12