Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 181

  1. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildchild View Post
    the difference between the 2nd and 3rd option is in the 3rd option there is an additional command "/nojvm" to the "Loader.exe", right?

    i still got a battery pic with a slash on it

    my DM version is 5.0.0.11, must i use the 4.3 version?
    no you need to close DM you are going to be using the command prompt to force loader to run on the phone.. you need to have you battery in the phone for this



  2. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    20D73B0F
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    OS 4.6.0.297
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    no you need to close DM you are going to be using the command prompt to force loader to run on the phone.. you need to have you battery in the phone for this
    i did again, but the device continues reboot after the loader loaded the jvm and system files. so the whole installation interrupt by the rebooting

  3. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildchild View Post
    i did again, but the device continues reboot after the loader loaded the jvm and system files. so the whole installation interrupt by the rebooting
    what happens when you wipe with JLCMDR? and try pulling out the battery and holding the return key the on that looks like a U on its side and putting the battery back in and holding that key



  4. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    20D73B0F
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    OS 4.6.0.297
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    what happens when you wipe with JLCMDR? and try pulling out the battery and holding the return key the on that looks like a U on its side and putting the battery back in and holding that key
    i used the BBSAK to wipe the device, before wiped, i can only see the clock before it reboot. and after, i can see a 507 error before it reboot.

    holding the return key, and nothing special happened.

  5. #173
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildchild View Post
    i used the BBSAK to wipe the device, before wiped, i can only see the clock before it reboot. and after, i can see a 507 error before it reboot.

    holding the return key, and nothing special happened.
    hold it all the way til the phone boots up.. or to 507 screen.. and if this doesnt work try JLCMDR to wipe the phone give me a min and I will find you a link

    here is JLCMDR
    Last edited by jnepsa; 10-07-2009 at 01:48 PM.



  6. #174
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    20D73B0F
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    OS 4.6.0.297
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    hold it all the way til the phone boots up.. or to 507 screen.. and if this doesnt work try JLCMDR to wipe the phone give me a min and I will find you a link

    here is JLCMDR
    i used JLCMDR to wipe the device, and did the 3rd option one more time

    still won't work, continues endlessly rebooting

  7. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    what version of windows are you running?

  8. #176
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    20D73B0F
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    OS 4.6.0.297
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    what version of windows are you running?
    Win 7

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •