Can't find media file on my bold, but apperently I open my mem card I find it.

Thread: Can't find media file on my bold, but apperently I open my mem card I find it.

alphatectz is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow alphatectz On Twitter
    PIN
    doesn't hurt to ask...
    Device
    9000 (Bold)
    OS
    v4.6
    Liked
    0 times

Can't find media file on my bold, but apperently I open my mem card I find it.

I downloaded a song onto mu 9000 recently, I've tried to email it to myself so I can save it onto my laptop (no luck, apperently my 9000 doesn't give me an option to email) I tried to use the DM to drag out the song (still no luck) so I've decided to just disconnect and reconnect my 9000 to my laptop so I can just open the file. Once I've opened the mem card file (drive f) on my laptop i can't seem to find it in any folders. Is there a way that I can find it....?:aargh4:

apples & berrys

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Pull your media card out and do a battery pull leaving the battery out for 60 seconds. Then reinsert memory card and battery and see if it is recognized.

alphatectz is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow alphatectz On Twitter
    PIN
    doesn't hurt to ask...
    Device
    9000 (Bold)
    OS
    v4.6
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Pull your media card out and do a battery pull leaving the battery out for 60 seconds. Then reinsert memory card and battery and see if it is recognized.
    I did a battery pull, and the memory still nada. I use to be able to view my pictures and videos from my mediacard on my laptop but now it can't find anything. I still have the items saved on my media card and still can view and access then on my bb.
    apples & berrys

blindman4556 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Liked
    1 times
    if its saved onto your mem card then its drive BLACKBERRY2 which for me its drive G. drive F is BLACKBERRY1. then from there its in the \BlackBerry\music and it should be there. if its saved onto the phones memery then it will be in the other drive

BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Liked
    0 times

Arrow Hmmm

Yea....be sure your looking on the removal memory card and not your 1GB built in storage first of all. Secondly once your sure your browsing the memory card do a Search for it with windows search.....if you know the file name you should find it...either your not looking on the right removable drive or you somehow wiped your memory card :eek1:ops:

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alphatectz View Post
    I downloaded a song onto mu 9000 recently, I've tried to email it to myself so I can save it onto my laptop (no luck, apperently my 9000 doesn't give me an option to email) I tried to use the DM to drag out the song (still no luck) so I've decided to just disconnect and reconnect my 9000 to my laptop so I can just open the file. Once I've opened the mem card file (drive f) on my laptop i can't seem to find it in any folders. Is there a way that I can find it....?:aargh4:
    where did you get the song from?