Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBM 5 question

Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    When you installed BBM 5 it gives you the option to link your BBM contacts with your Blackberry device address book. I bet your GF's facebook picture is in your address book as well.

If you have other pictures of contacts and want them on your BBM, just highlight their name, select the bb button and scroll to Link to Blackberry Contact.

Highlight there name in the BBM or in my contacts list?? cause when i do that it doesnt say Link to Blackberry Contact...Just seeing if im doing it right..

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by qmvp15 View Post
    Highlight there name in the BBM or in my contacts list?? cause when i do that it doesnt say Link to Blackberry Contact...Just seeing if im doing it right..
    Did you also press the menu button?

Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Did you also press the menu button?
    I found the spot where the blackberry contact link is.... and all of my BBM friends are linked, so i dont know y just my gf's pic shows up and not anyone else's

sunkast Guest
    You could try a battery pull, might reset everything. Otherwise it could be just because it's not an official version. There are a lot of unknowns yet.

Alright well i did a battery pull and it worked everyone else's pics popped up....thanks for the help everyone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12