Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    Blackberry Bold 9000
    OS
    Willyboy v8.0 Hybrid
    I saw this happening too on some of my friends' 9000s, and it is not just a Bold 9000 only incident.

One friend installed BBM5 on her Curve 8900, and after a battery pull, there were five application icons missing from her 8900. I told her to stay calm, pull out the battery again for 10 minutes, pray :hail:, then put the battery back in. To our amazement, it works just like that, just like nothing ever happened, the icons came back and no problem has arisen yet since that one incident.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBerry View Post
    I saw this happening too on some of my friends' 9000s, and it is not just a Bold 9000 only incident.

One friend installed BBM5 on her Curve 8900, and after a battery pull, there were five application icons missing from her 8900. I told her to stay calm, pull out the battery again for 10 minutes, pray :hail:, then put the battery back in. To our amazement, it works just like that, just like nothing ever happened, the icons came back and no problem has arisen yet since that one incident.
    Hello DarkBerry and welcome to BBOS.

It's nice to see that the old reliable battery pull is still the cure all to end all. Since installing BBM 5.0 as well as the 5.0 OS for the 9530 on my device, I can say with all honesty that I finally just left my case of the Storm for the entire day just so I could have quick access to the battery panel. Today, all seem wells. Not one single pull for about 16 hours now and app memory is holding around 43Mb.

Cya around and again welcome.

PIN
    "No Pin For You!"
    Device
    The Bold
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Also p3 and everyone else, don't forget that you have an option to back up and restore from bbm itself. When in bbm, click bb key, options and scroll down for back up option.
    I think that is such a great option on BBM5.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123