Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 65 to 70 of 70

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
    it will see the pin if i click on the start, but then nothing..
    What OS on your pc are you running?

    Also do you have the OS you are wanting to install on the phone installed on your pc? Is the vendor file deleted? And there are no other OS's installed on your pc besides the one you want to install



  2. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Taylorsville, Ut.
    PIN
    21BA4733
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.1.0.112
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What OS on your pc are you running?

    Also do you have the OS you are wanting to install on the phone installed on your pc? Is the vendor file deleted? And there are no other OS's installed on your pc besides the one you want to install
    I am running Vista and the os that I wanted to install is loaded. Let me check if there is anything else on the pc. and the vender.xml is deleted.

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
    I am running Vista and the os that I wanted to install is loaded. Let me check if there is anything else on the pc. and the vender.xml is deleted.
    OK once you do that try restarting the PC with the phone plugged in and see if that will force it.

    Also you can try using the load OS button through BBSAK as well to see if that will force it on. At least that way you can get your phone up and running



  4. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Taylorsville, Ut.
    PIN
    21BA4733
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.1.0.112
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OK once you do that try restarting the PC with the phone plugged in and see if that will force it.

    Also you can try using the load OS button through BBSAK as well to see if that will force it on. At least that way you can get your phone up and running
    Ok, where do I find BBSAK???

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
    Ok, where do I find BBSAK???
    Here ya go

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...step-step.html



  6. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Taylorsville, Ut.
    PIN
    21BA4733
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.1.0.112
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I would like to thank you. That is much much better than DM. and my phone is back up and running

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •