Bold vs. Storm - I have a storm right now. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: Bold vs. Storm - I have a storm right now.

  1. #21
    bkeaver is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ohio
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.405
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    0 times
    I am running .266 but I am also using astrasync which contributes to the battery drain... i believe its just a leathel combo between 3g and astrasync

    correction... i just updated to .282
    Last edited by bkeaver; 06-19-2009 at 01:17 PM.




  2. #22
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Care to share? :lmao:
    LOL pretty sweet deal buddy! Saved me a ton of cash compared to our VZW deal :arms:

  3. #23
    gamehunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    .282
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    0 times
    Well I have had my bold on Rogers, Canada for about 7 months. While I really like it, and it has been very good to me, I am thinking I am a "touch screen" at heart. However, my carrier doesnt have the Storm...is that because the Storm is CDMA and Rogers only does 3G/2G? They do have the iPhone.
    So if I wanna do a trade, and stay with Rogers to do my contract, I have to trade for an iPhone? It's looking like something I might want to do.....

  4. #24
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gamehunter View Post
    Well I have had my bold on Rogers, Canada for about 7 months. While I really like it, and it has been very good to me, I am thinking I am a "touch screen" at heart. However, my carrier doesnt have the Storm...is that because the Storm is CDMA and Rogers only does 3G/2G? They do have the iPhone.
    So if I wanna do a trade, and stay with Rogers to do my contract, I have to trade for an iPhone? It's looking like something I might want to do.....
    I'll most likely get rid of my Storm here soon

  5. #25
    gamehunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    .282
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    0 times
    Wow... you didn't sell that yet? I was just looking at your thread. I don't know if the Storm will work with my carrier.

    However, I took advantage of a deal my cellunlock.net a month or so back and got the unlock code for my bold So that will come with it.

    You sure you don't have an Iphone to trade LOL!!!

  6. #26
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gamehunter View Post
    Wow... you didn't sell that yet? I was just looking at your thread. I don't know if the Storm will work with my carrier.

    However, I took advantage of a deal my cellunlock.net a month or so back and got the unlock code for my bold So that will come with it.

    You sure you don't have an Iphone to trade LOL!!!
    :lmao: No iPhone! Tour for me!

  7. #27
    gamehunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    .282
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    :lmao: No iPhone! Tour for me!

    Cool ...the tour looks nice too. One reviewer called it the "love child" of the Bold and the Curve hehe

  8. #28
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gamehunter View Post
    Cool ...the tour looks nice too. One reviewer called it the "love child" of the Bold and the Curve hehe

    LOL! It really is between the specs and comparisons. I'm really excited about getting one, cant wait!

  9. #29
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    LOL! It really is between the specs and comparisons. I'm really excited about getting one, cant wait!
    I am thinking about having vzw send me one....since it will be brand new, I will have 30 days to decide whether I like it or not...

  10. #30
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I am thinking about having vzw send me one....since it will be brand new, I will have 30 days to decide whether I like it or not...
    It wouldnt hurt, gotta love the 30 days

  11. #31
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    It wouldnt hurt, gotta love the 30 days
    True...can't beat that!!! I just want to have one BB that's all-in-one And the only thing that tour is missing is the bigger screen that storm has but the sacrifice brings the keyboard

  12. #32
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    True...can't beat that!!! I just want to have one BB that's all-in-one And the only thing that tour is missing is the bigger screen that storm has but the sacrifice brings the keyboard
    LOL well bring up your keyboard on every screen, tell me the difference lol JK JK :lmao:

  13. #33
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    LOL well bring up your keyboard on every screen, tell me the difference lol JK JK :lmao:
    But see there are numerous times that you don't use the keyboard and that gives you the opportunity to use the whole screen...and with the tour or any keyboard bb, you cannot hide the keyboard

  14. #34
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    But see there are numerous times that you don't use the keyboard and that gives you the opportunity to use the whole screen...and with the tour or any keyboard bb, you cannot hide the keyboard
    Lol well no, but that is my best argument :lmao: well least the screen size:banana:

  15. #35
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    This is what I need



    I think it's storm 3!!! :banana:

  16. #36
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    This is what I need



    I think it's storm 3!!! :banana:
    HAHA! Hate to burst your bubble But its fake

  17. #37
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    HAHA! Hate to burst your bubble But its fake
    :35: I know I don't like sliders...

  18. #38
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    :35: I know I don't like sliders...
    Me either! LOL and those keys looks like the Pre's.. eww...

  19. #39
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Me either! LOL and those keys looks like the Pre's.. eww...
    I tried the Pre...it's difficult to type on it, the keys are very small and spaced really close together...storm virtual is better

  20. #40
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I tried the Pre...it's difficult to type on it, the keys are very small and spaced really close together...storm virtual is better
    I will agree there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •