Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

gilles is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    OS
    i changed from storm to bold.

the storm is/can be a great device, but still there are bugs and you have to decide whats more important for you.

if you wanna stylish phone similar iphone then the storm is the right thing for you.

if you need thet brick to be effective and you need it to work for you, your elecction will be sooner or later the bold. farting apps doesn`t look as good as on storm...

so the choice is between business or stupid time wasters....

regards from far south....:burnout:

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by gilles View Post
    i changed from storm to bold.

the storm is/can be a great device, but still there are bugs and you have to decide whats more important for you.

if you wanna stylish phone similar iphone then the storm is the right thing for you.

if you need thet brick to be effective and you need it to work for you, your elecction will be sooner or later the bold. farting apps doesn`t look as good as on storm...

so the choice is between business or stupid time wasters....

regards from far south....:burnout:
    Welcome to BlackberryOS gilles

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    Im really at a stand still on which phone to choose. I like the professional look of the bold, but I like the full face screen of the storm.

Besides cosmetics, what are some of the advantages/disadvantages of the bold? And is the trackball durable and last long? :dunno:
    I actually have both, I like the bold for typing with no errors. I also like the size of the Bold. But I also like my storm so doesnt really matter to me I have the best of both so to speak. Each one has their purpose. It just depends on how you are going to use it.

Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    I love my storm, but sometimes I do miss the speed of the physical button keyboard that I used to have (especially if I am driving, I don't type well with the storm with one hand)

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    I love my storm, but sometimes I do miss the speed of the physical button keyboard that I used to have (especially if I am driving, I don't type well with the storm with one hand)
    You shouldn't be texting while driving :cop:

I love the big screen on storm, no other bb comes close

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    If the bold was on verizon it would be a different argument but hands down IMHO AT&T is the worst cell phone provider in the US. They should change their slogan to no bars in more places. Storm wins hands down because it is on vzw network.

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    If the bold was on verizon it would be a different argument but hands down IMHO AT&T is the worst cell phone provider in the US. They should change their slogan to no bars in more places. Storm wins hands down because it is on vzw network.
    I definitely agree....vzw has worked for me everywhere...there are truly no dead zones

Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    As others have said, this decision is often carrier related. My advice is to select the carrier that is going to work best in your area and then make the device decision secondary. A really cool device is useless if you have no service.

With that said, I have owned nearly all BB device models at one time or other (including the Bold and my current Storm) and I must say the Bold has been my overall favorite to date. It's important to mention though that business is my primary use. Simultaneous voice/data on the AT&T Bold is the feature I miss most now that I'm on a Storm.

AT&T is actually the dominant carrier where I live (south central KY) so being on VZW is no advantage. I just finalized a contract switching my business plan back to AT&T from Verizon and my Bolds and 8900's will be arriving on Tuesday :beerchug:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast