Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

bigkarl is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    21042AE1
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    do u have to reapeat the whole process , or just take the wire out and plug it bak in simultaneously until you get the loader screen to recognize your device? i appreciate your help btw

joshjamie is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow joshjamie On Twitter
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    do u have to reapeat the whole process , or just take the wire out and plug it bak in simultaneously until you get the loader screen to recognize your device? i appreciate your help btw
    Just close the loader application and then restart it. To play it safe, unplug the device from the usb cable and plug it back in as you need to as per the instructions.

Be patient karl, this could be a quick process or a long one....depends all in the timing. Don't forget to remove you battery btw as you are doing this

PIN
    21042AE1
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    thanks josh for all your help , i understand its the timing , but its just not happening for me lol

gtwcs14 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Blackberry 9000
    I have tried all steps but what has happened is I get the following error message!

Connection Prompt
    App Loader was unable to connect to my device. Reconnect device and enter password if required!

Please help

joshjamie is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow joshjamie On Twitter
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwcs14 View Post
    I have tried all steps but what has happened is I get the following error message!

Connection Prompt
    App Loader was unable to connect to my device. Reconnect device and enter password if required!

Please help
    The only thing I can suggest at this minute is to go back through the tutorial step by step. It sounds like your rushing one step. When your asked to plug in the usb cable into the computer, make sure of two things at this point...the blackberry is already plugged into the usb and the battery is NOT in your bb

Device
    Blackberry 9000
    I have tried it about 10 times and it when it's reconnecting to jvm it gives me the connection prompt error. I have tried using the loader in the common files with my carrier specific software installed as well as going through the command prompt to force load the no jvm loader.

JL Commander doesn't wipe the device or reset factory software and cracked util doesn't connect to it as well...I've done this with many bb's but this one is stumping me

Device
    Blackberry 9000
    I have tried it about 10 times and it when it's reconnecting to jvm it gives me the connection prompt error. I have tried using the loader in the common files with my carrier specific software installed as well as going through the command prompt to force load the no jvm loader.

JL Commander doesn't wipe the device or reset factory software and cracked util doesn't connect to it as well...I've done this with many bb's but this one is stumping me

Note: When plugged in I don't get the usb unknown display - it displays my pin...I have tried reconnecting several times.

Also connected to desktop manager and it tried uploading the software it comes up with the same error as stated before with the connection prompt...unplug the phone and the os progress bar loads 3/4 of the way power cycles then goes to wipe! It wiped up to 33 percent then power cycles.

Update:

Now when plugged into pc without battery it just shows an battery sign with a red x
    Last edited by gtwcs14; 01-06-2011 at 12:20 PM.

PIN
    21042AE1
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    yep that means your pc is not recognizing your device just like me , ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLEASE SOME1 HELP MEE!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast