PIN
    Device
    ßOLD 9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Liked
    5 times

Volume on Ringers

The ringers on my Wife's bold plays very low. I edited it in Audition, and it still plays very low, and the volume is max'd out. That same ringer I put on my bold and its loud. Been looking at different settings but seems like something else is missing thats not set correctly on her phone. Any ideas??

Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedways View Post
    The ringers on my Wife's bold plays very low. I edited it in Audition, and it still plays very low, and the volume is max'd out. That same ringer I put on my bold and its loud. Been looking at different settings but seems like something else is missing thats not set correctly on her phone. Any ideas??
    What happens if you set it to the loud profile?
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

Bugly is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bugly On Twitter
    PIN
    307959E6
    Device
    Antique 9530
    OS
    Whatever works today
    Liked
    0 times
    Are both your devices running the same OS? We have had this issue with operating systems having differing levels of volume since the 5.0 series came out. If the same one, ignore this post.
    Have you ever wondered why things intended to make our lives simpler keep getting more complicated to use?

sun.geek is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow sun.geek On Twitter
    Device
    Bold (9000)
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Physical problem with speaker in Bold

Blackberry Bold Speaker Fix??? - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

Basically, there are two metal tabs that hang down and touch the back of the speaker. The tabs provide the electrical connection for the speaker.

You can test if the suspected Bold has this problem by gently squeezing the bold together near the speaker. Gently! Your sound levels will vary widely as you squeeze.

Sun Geek

wickedways is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow wickedways On Twitter
    PIN
    Device
    ßOLD 9000
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Liked
    5 times
    I'm telling ya, this site is so informative!

After reading through the replies to my problem, sun.geek answer would be the least I would expect as Bugly had an interesting truth as we both do run different versions, but Lord and Behold... its the right speaker thats not working!!

Not sure how that happened, my wife claimed it was never dropped or submerged but either way, i have insurance via AT&T on our phones. Although I do not see any metal tabs anywhere near the speakers, although looks like some kind of shield/covering on the sides of the speakers which is also the sides of the phone as well. Thanks everyone for your help!