Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Device
    Blackberry Bold 9700/ iPhone 3GS
    OS
    5.0.0.442 / 3.1.2
    I'm wondering if the different screen versions have anything to do with this. I know that you're supposed to replace your LCD with the same model if it ever breaks which mine did. I have the 003/004 (located on the back of the LCD). I have not experienced this problem and it's probably not worth taking the phone apart to find out if it could be 001/004 or 002/004 LCD's causing the problem.

Device
    bold
    Gonna give 509 a shot. I'll post the after the install!

Fingers crossed!

Device
    bold
    509 seems to have solved the issue but i gotta go back to 411 since i need the eastasia pack..... but for all of those out there that won't be needing asian language input, i think you guys can give it a shot.... Good luck all!

Device
    bold
    Actually the snowy screen issue is still here on 509......

OS
    Carrier
    LIME
    I had this problem once, did a couple hard resets and it went away... not sure if i was lucky or it fixed whatever was wrong, but it did go away.

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    I would recommend contacting the carrier and arranging for a replacement device.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12