Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoldProud View Post
    I've tried JL_Commander and BBSAK 1.7, neither can wipe it cuz they cant find it, and when the installation gets to 'Wait for device initialization' it says Application Loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect your device, enter the password if required, and Retry. and I tried the method of keeping battery out and taking the phone out of the reboot loop, but the loop mentioned in the thread talks about the white screen which isn't what I have
    I would suggest you try using a new battery.

I have got it working fin

After struggling for 3 days I have got my BB bold working. Here are some steps:
    1. Make sure you are using Win XP (I can't do this on Win 7 or vista)
    2. Install Jl_cmder v1.9.1
    3. enter if you are using password and type in password.
    4. Don't worry if you are connected or not just type wipe-h and wait for 2 minutes.
    5. Your screen will go white now and will show 507 error. Now follow Instructions already here and load from app loader.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by vaneer View Post
    After struggling for 3 days I have got my BB bold working. Here are some steps:
    1. Make sure you are using Win XP (I can't do this on Win 7 or vista)
    2. Install Jl_cmder v1.9.1
    3. enter if you are using password and type in password.
    4. Don't worry if you are connected or not just type wipe-h and wait for 2 minutes.
    5. Your screen will go white now and will show 507 error. Now follow Instructions already here and load from app loader.

Enjoy!
    Thank you for your input :sun:

Although this is an old post, it doesn't seem like the OP solved the problem. Hopefully this can help if they check back.

I gave you rep points for the helpful info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12