Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 41

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales...
    PIN
    PM Me and you shall Have....
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    54
    the app looks good but as stated above.. I wouldnt want to part with $7.99 until i've had a decent look at it



  2. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    PIN
    306EE4BE
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    3
    I am forced to agree with some of the posts here. On the Storm, it has choppy scrolling and needs a little bit of coaxing to get it to show new tweets. For the $7.99 I paid, I hope he can get it fixed quickly.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Very nice app on my Bold and works even better with the wifi!



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I would love to win it...but I aint payin
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    I want to buy it, but I can't because Google Checkout doesn't work in my country (South Korea). Can you offer another way to buy the app?



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    I would encourage going to the link in first post and emailing customer support for tweet genius about possible purchasing options. We do not offer this app for sale, but are just letting people know that it came out and where it can be purchased.


    Quote Originally Posted by rogatsby View Post
    I want to buy it, but I can't because Google Checkout doesn't work in my country (South Korea). Can you offer another way to buy the app?
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Batcave
    Device
    Bold and 8900
    OS
    5.0.0.130 and 4.6.1.231
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I would love to win it...but I aint payin
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    aren't we all? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I would encourage going to the link in first post and emailing customer support for tweet genius about possible purchasing options. We do not offer this app for sale, but are just letting people know that it came out and where it can be purchased.



    Posted via BlackBerry device

    Yea don't pay for it Olta waste of money i am so not happy with it!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •