Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 42

  1. #9
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Thanks for the update! This is an outstanding app!!!
    Posted via BlackBerry device




  2. #10
    bob61 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328
    Posts
    29
    Has anyone used BBSAK to restore apps? When I upgraded my OS I used the restore throough BBASK and under OS 5.0 all the apps appeared on the phone under "BBASK" in the application list. I saw all the programs once I clicked on that in the application list. I tried to restore using DM (taking the .ALX file created by BBSAK) and DM refused to used the .ALX created by BBSAK (guessing it is format issue). Any input?

  3. #11
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bob61 View Post
    Has anyone used BBSAK to restore apps? When I upgraded my OS I used the restore throough BBASK and under OS 5.0 all the apps appeared on the phone under "BBASK" in the application list. I saw all the programs once I clicked on that in the application list. I tried to restore using DM (taking the .ALX file created by BBSAK) and DM refused to used the .ALX created by BBSAK (guessing it is format issue). Any input?
    Yes a few others have noted this as well. Though I don't know of a solution off hand other than redownloading the apps/

  4. #12
    bob61 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .328
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Yes a few others have noted this as well. Though I don't know of a solution off hand other than redownloading the apps/
    I fortunately had done a regular back-up of my 3rd party apps so I was able to use that. Glad I did

  5. #13
    sunkast Guest
    Oh good.

  6. #14
    Munyuk81 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Munyuk81 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Device
    8520
    OS
    5.0.0.411
    Posts
    59
    such an excellent app... however there hasn't been any newer update for the app. and not it always says that the app is expired if I tried to run the app off line, so I must be connected to the net to use this app...

  7. #15
    gman is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    china
    PIN
    9999999
    Device
    BOLD 9000
    OS
    willyboy v3.1
    Posts
    48

    Thumbs up

    it's asking for a password when i try running it...
    what's da password...?!?

    i tried creating a JAD file but wont let me fill in "save as" field...

    any pointers... or is password needed to activate such feature...?

  8. #16
    Tevansny's Avatar
    Tevansny is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Western,NY
    PIN
    someone us
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    it's asking for a password when i try running it...
    what's da password...?!?

    i tried creating a JAD file but wont let me fill in "save as" field...

    any pointers... or is password needed to activate such feature...?
    Welcome to BBOS
    The password would be the one you use to unlock your phone. If you do not have a password on your phone just hit ok and it will let you enter bbsak without any issue.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •