BBSAK v1.6 Released!! 10/15/09
This application is in the beta stages and we will continue to update as we release new versions. Just keep a watch on this thread. BB SAK was built as a JL Cmdr replacement tool with a more friendly GUI. It uses Javaloader to do its magic. I hope that you all will find it as useful as I do. Any thanks post there here in this thread. Also if you post on other sites please use the link provided here, so we can keep count of downloads.
~Mike & Jason
If you like our work and would like thank us or support development for our free program feel free to make a donation using paypal. :D
Over 44000+ total downloads since first build of BBSAK!
Suggestions & Help Forum
Known Bug Thread v1.60
.NET Framework 2.0
Blackberry Desktop Manager or Drivers
NEW to v1.6
• Brand New Tabbed Layout for better organization
• Animated app expansion
• Multiple COD install now available through the "Install COD(s)" button
• Multiple COD removal now available through the "Remove COD(s)" button (Read system required to remove cods)
• Install JAD files (ALL CODs referenced in JAD file must be in the SAME FOLDER as JAD)
• JAD Maker now included! (Box is drag and drop for windows xp and vista users only)
• New BB Screenshot Preview! - Preview your screenshot before you save it!
• RESTORE APPS BUTTON IS BACK!!! (NOTE** will install all files under "BBSAK BACKUP" in the applications section of your blackberry removing this app will remove ALL apps in the backup!!!!! THE ALX IS STILL CREATED!!! feel free to install that via loader.exe or blackberry desktop manager)
• Kill Processes Button added (if your having trouble connecting click kill processes to close (BBdevmgr.exe and RimDevManager.exe both started by desktop manager)
• Full System Dump (Save ALL Cods on device) (Dump CODs)
• Save button added to Read System (saves all the file names to a SystemRead.txt)
• Save button added to Read Event Log (saves Event Log to EventLog.txt)
• ACCURATE Progress Bar added to 3rd Party Backup
• ACCURATE Progress Bar added to Full System Dump
• Files now displayed as they are being saved
• Can now Save Multiple CODs at one time
• Error handling added when Read and Save COD button is pushed with nothing selected
We had some fun with cosmetics in this build...
• BBSAK now has a new icon
• AutoDetect Now changes image on BBSAK to whatever phone is connected
• Read System now includes Version and Size (can be sorted, still working on size sorting)
• ALX now includes version number (displays in applications menu on phone and bbdm)
• BBSAK now closes BBDevMgr.exe and RIMDeviceManger.exe before attempting to connect (these are started by bbdm and cause issues with BBSAK)
• Added ability to Read Event Log
• Added ability to Clear Event Log
• New way to detect device implemented MUCH MORE efficient and accurate
• Radio is now temporarily disabled while backing up devices (turns back on when backup completed)
• Backup now creates .alx file (allows you to install from loader.exe/desktop manager) and wont give you trouble when using desktop manager
• Restore 3rd Party apps removed - with alx install in 1 step with loader.exe
• Ability to Read all Apps on the Blackberry (3rd party and stock)
• Ability to Save individual COD files (C:\Program Files\BBSAK\CODs\(App name)\cod file)
• Ability to Remove individual COD files (THEY WILL BE LOST FOR GOOD!)
• Ability to Load individual COD files (some require phone restarting others do not depends if app is running in background)
• Donate button! please donate if you appreciate our hard work!
• Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error
• Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy
• Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
• Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
• Displays PIN so you know your connected.
• Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
• Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe.(BBDM is needed for this)
• Backup 3rd Party Apps*
• Restore 3rd Party Apps**
*Save to Program Files\BBSAK\Backup (only 1 backup at a time) Will prompt to make rename if backup already exits (click ok to see folder for name change)
**Restore within Loader.exe
Blackberry Swiss Army Knife Download
BBSAK 1.6 not showing all choices...
any thoughts? all updates have been done on the NET Framework......