Ever wanted to run your berry on your PC and control all features on a bigger screen? Impatica
viaDock allows you to do just that! This program allows you to use your BlackBerry on your desktop or laptop via Bluetooth or USB connections. The program allows you to use quite a few functions on your phone as well. List of the funtions:
- Create a fully integrated environment: Use your PC and BlackBerry applications through one single system when at the office, home or anywhere you use a PC.
- Connect quickly and easily: Connect via Bluetooth or USB to your desktop or notebook PC.
- Share clipboards: Easily copy and paste text between your PC and BlackBerry applications.
- Quickly switch between BlackBerry applications: Use the application launcher or menu shortcuts to start using any application running on your BlackBerry.
- Dial and receive phone calls: Use on-screen phone controls to quickly make and answer phone calls, enable and disable hands-free talking and turn on and off mute.
- Know who is calling: Get instant notification of incoming calls while using viaDock, or through mini view when using other applications.
- Monitor your BlackBerry status: Always know your battery and radio signal strengths at a glance.
The program runs at $39.99 which is a good price compared to $99/year from Bayalink Liberty. There are a few bugs in the program like the Storm's numbers do not work properly. But other then that, this is almost to good to be true!