Solved: un install Dub icon
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Solved: un install Dub icon

  1. #1
    tnhwyman's Avatar
    tnhwyman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow tnhwyman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    6 times

    Solved: un install Dub icon

    Wirelessly posted

    I tried Dub and decided it wasn't my cup of tea. I deleted it menu/options/adv options/applications like normal. The icon still sits in my dl folder. No delete option found. Click it reinstate from storage or something like that. Reboot nothing works. I am at a lose. Any ideas? As always many thanks over.


    Storm 9550 os v5.0.0.1015
    Curve 9330 os v6.0.0.524


  2. #2
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    I am not familiar with the application, but I am sure someone from our team will be with your shortly to help out. Good Luck!
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  3. #3
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I tried Dub and decided it wasn't my cup of tea. I deleted it menu/options/adv options/applications like normal. The icon still sits in my dl folder. No delete option found. Click it reinstate from storage or something like that. Reboot nothing works. I am at a lose. Any ideas? As always many thanks over.
    I am also at a loss on this program. Have you tried uninstalling it from add/remove programs on DM?

  4. #4
    tnhwyman's Avatar
    tnhwyman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow tnhwyman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    6 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I tried Dub and decided it wasn't my cup of tea. I deleted it menu/options/adv options/applications like normal. The icon still sits in my dl folder. No delete option found. Click it reinstate from storage or something like that. Reboot nothing works. I am at a lose. Any ideas? As always many thanks over.
    I am also at a loss on this program. Have you tried uninstalling it from add/remove programs on DM?
    When I get back home from work tonight I will get DM a try.
    Storm 9550 os v5.0.0.1015
    Curve 9330 os v6.0.0.524

  5. #5
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tnhwyman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    When I get back home from work tonight I will get DM a try.
    Cool please keep us posted

  6. #6
    torreyblack's Avatar
    torreyblack is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow torreyblack On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Device
    Bold 9000 (AT&T)
    OS
    4.6.0.304
    Posts
    81
    Liked
    0 times
    I had the same problem, if u installed it in app world, then u have 2 delete it in app world, that's how i got rid of it

  7. #7
    tnhwyman's Avatar
    tnhwyman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow tnhwyman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by torreyblack View Post
    I had the same problem, if u installed it in app world, then u have 2 delete it in app world, that's how i got rid of it
    I'll give this a try. I had no luck with the DM manager. Having an issue just now with BBSAK finding my pin. This will make some of ya laff, but I'll fire up app world when I get home from my 2nd job. All work and no play, makes no time to solve one's own problems.

    Here is a link to this critter if anyone wonders what it is.
    Dubmenow link :crazy:

  8. #8
    tnhwyman's Avatar
    tnhwyman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow tnhwyman On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.1015
    Posts
    89
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by torreyblack View Post
    I had the same problem, if u installed it in app world, then u have 2 delete it in app world, that's how i got rid of it
    Torrey,

    Thanks for the tip, it worked like a charm.

    :cool2:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •