Can't wait for this and agree there has to be some dummy release to test out the process. Unless there will be some hold backs for us to chooooose from. Thanks again for all that has been done up to now.
Can't remember the last time I saw an official "SPORK".... ;-)
There is no set date for launch. It better be soon! It all depends on how beta testing goes. I was just playing around with a pre-beta, beta version and it def looks nice working on the tour! Works on the 5.0's as well.
However we need more beta users. We have 2 pages of requests from users with the Storm but we need testers with the Bold, 8900, 88xx, 8520, 83xx, 82xx, 81xx. If you are interested please e-mail beta@bbOSalert.com