bbOSalert - Coming Soon - A MUST HAVE APP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: bbOSalert - Coming Soon - A MUST HAVE APP

  1. #41
    blachance75's Avatar
    blachance75 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow blachance75 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    0 times
    So this app is basically just going to notify people when a new OS leaks. Couldn't BBOS send out a blast email to all members when that happens, or am I missing something?




  2. #42
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    So this app is basically just going to notify people when a new OS leaks. Couldn't BBOS send out a blast email to all members when that happens, or am I missing something?
    Emails to those on BIS can be delayed.. No one has really heard how it works yet.. But its going to be an app, which means it will run through the data but not off your email server... plus I am sure it has its own icon, and I am sure gets its own alerts.

  3. #43
    senorjan is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    PIN
    20f90692
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    4.6
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbOSalert View Post



    Is your F5 button about to pop off of your keyboard? Or even worse, already gone? Your solution to staying up all night waiting for a new OS to leak is here. bbOSalert is a new application for BlackBerry™ devices that alerts you when a new OS has been posted on the internet. Once installed onto your device you can select which devices you wish to be alerted about and choose between leaked OS, official OS or both.

    bbOSalert.com

    Be sure to join the mailing list to be updated as we make progress to the final release to the public. This will def. be an app that you will want!

    If you are a Club VIP member and have requested to join the beta testing team, be sure to head over to there (Club VIP). We haven given the okay to start approving members for beta testing!!
    Can someone tell what Theme is being used in the bbOS Alert homepage? I would love to have that for my Bold.

  4. #44
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by senorjan View Post
    Can someone tell what Theme is being used in the bbOS Alert homepage? I would love to have that for my Bold.
    Blackberry Pro V3 by Natemz

    i dont believe there is a bold version though

  5. #45
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Blackberry Pro V3 by Natemz

    i dont believe there is a bold version though
    You are incorrect Laney

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/t...00-natemz.html
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  6. #46
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    for once i like being wrong... sorry nate, i swear it wasnt on here this morning

  7. #47
    riahon's Avatar
    riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edgewood, Maryland
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    Do we have an ETA for this, yet???
    Storm 9550 - 5.0.0.320

    Thanks !

  8. #48
    db306 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.???
    Posts
    98
    Liked
    0 times
    For those interested, bbosalert just went public!!

  9. #49
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by db306 View Post
    For those interested, bbosalert just went public!!

    Indeed it did! I just installed the latest version 1.1.12, its looking good, I like the added support for notification of hybrid releases !

  10. #50
    thetruth's Avatar
    thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I purchased the beta version and I accidentally deleted my email containing my activation code. Is there anyway to retrieve my activation code?

  11. #51
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I purchased the beta version and I accidentally deleted my email containing my activation code. Is there anyway to retrieve my activation code?
    Email support@bbOSalert.com and explain your situation. They should be able to get you fixed up.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  12. #52
    thetruth's Avatar
    thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Email support@bbOSalert.com and explain your situation. They should be able to get you fixed up.
    Thanks! I just sent them an email.

  13. #53
    medic0906's Avatar
    medic0906 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    Any idea when VIPs are gonna get this now that its out?
    ____________________________________

    Apps: eGPS, Quick Pull Pro, Pageonce, Poynt, BBM.57, Ubertwitter, Quick Launch, addonis, Bing, Opera Mini, Score Mobile, Scanner Radio, SmartSig, Mobile Launcher, BerryJoose, You tube, alert, Viigo, BB App World

    "Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast"

  14. #54
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    Any idea when VIPs are gonna get this now that its out?
    I've been talking to the developer trying to get the details worked out.

  15. #55
    naillady_1's Avatar
    naillady_1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC-V10
    Posts
    167
    Liked
    0 times
    I noticed that there was Official Storm 9530 release this morning. Accoring to the front page it was posted at 11:32. I have had this app since beta and just updated to the new official release early this morning. On my list for alerts I have checked off, official, Leaked, and hybrid. I am now wondering why I didn't receive an alert for this "official" release??!!! Any ideas??? Thanks!
    My Favorite Apps.
    AP Mobile News, AppWorld, bbOSalert, BerryBuzz, Poynt, Google Maps, NFL2009, Facebook, PatternLock, QuickLaunch, SimpleWeather, Storm Yahtzee,Yahoo, BBM & VondafoneUpdate


    My Favorite Blackberry Site....

  16. #56
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by naillady_1 View Post
    I noticed that there was Official Storm 9530 release this morning. Accoring to the front page it was posted at 11:32. I have had this app since beta and just updated to the new official release early this morning. On my list for alerts I have checked off, official, Leaked, and hybrid. I am now wondering why I didn't receive an alert for this "official" release??!!! Any ideas??? Thanks!
    It was an old release that slipped through our grasps.

  17. #57
    naillady_1's Avatar
    naillady_1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC-V10
    Posts
    167
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    It was an old release that slipped through our grasps.
    Ok well that's confusing.........
    Even though I had no intention of installing the "offical" 9530 update, I was hoping to see how the app works. So at this point it's safe to say, it's not quite working properly??
    My Favorite Apps.
    AP Mobile News, AppWorld, bbOSalert, BerryBuzz, Poynt, Google Maps, NFL2009, Facebook, PatternLock, QuickLaunch, SimpleWeather, Storm Yahtzee,Yahoo, BBM & VondafoneUpdate


    My Favorite Blackberry Site....

  18. #58
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Wirelessly posted (9630)

    Quote Originally Posted by naillady_1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler View Post
    It was an old release that slipped through our grasps.
    Ok well that's confusing.........
    Even though I had no intention of installing the "offical" 9530 update, I was hoping to see how the app works. So at this point it's safe to say, it's not quite working properly??
    Its working. I promise you that, they will send test alerts randomly to make sure of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •