Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 98

  1. #89
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a dirty dust bowl in the SW
    PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by awill300 View Post
    is the OTA in the home page the same as the one you droped a few days ago and or does this have US dollars
    Just used the OTA, and d/l without a hitch... only issue, everything in BB App World is in Euros.



  2. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorty72 View Post
    Just used the OTA, and d/l without a hitch... only issue, everything in BB App World is in Euros.
    I wonder if there is a setting to change currency???

  3. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I wonder if there is a setting to change currency???
    if you go and attempt to buy something, it will prompt u that it is changing everything to dollars and you can just cancel out before you actually but it



  4. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by bdube View Post
    if you go and attempt to buy something, it will prompt u that it is changing everything to dollars and you can just cancel out before you actually but it
    Oh, ok...I was just trying to see if people could avoid accidental purchases :crazy:

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Oh, ok...I was just trying to see if people could avoid accidental purchases :crazy:
    haha so far havent found another way



  6. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    9630 Tour
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    25

    Thumbs up

    I loaded it and it works GREAT! Now all we need is a 5.0 capable Facebook app. :Eyecrazy:

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275

    App World on Storm .230 without changing cod files!

    I went to the online help screen and App World was available, I decided to try to download since so many were having issues. I have not had it on my phone for a while. It downloaded fine, the currency is US$ without changing anything and is working great.

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    I went to the online help screen and App World was available, I decided to try to download since so many were having issues. I have not had it on my phone for a while. It downloaded fine, the currency is US$ without changing anything and is working great.
    wow...just confirmed, i was able to download it from mobile.blackberry.com

    however, this is version 1.1.0.15 whereas the cods available are 1.1.0.17

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •