Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 26

  1. #17
    nolensc's Avatar
    nolensc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island
    PIN
    30625123
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.151
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    Anytime! Hope it works for you
    Okay, I've been monkeying around with this for the better part of the day without success. The BES IT policy is set to default which basically allows me to do anything I want. I wiped the phone using BB SAK and attempted tried to change the options in FB before running enterprise activation to see if that might work... nope. I'm at a loss. This feature isn't critical to me, just thought it would be cool to have profile pics show up in BB contacts.



  2. #18
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by nolensc View Post
    Okay, I've been monkeying around with this for the better part of the day without success. The BES IT policy is set to default which basically allows me to do anything I want. I wiped the phone using BB SAK and attempted tried to change the options in FB before running enterprise activation to see if that might work... nope. I'm at a loss. This feature isn't critical to me, just thought it would be cool to have profile pics show up in BB contacts.
    I read a thread where a person said there's was set to default but they still used crackutil to reset their IT policy and it worked. I'm at a bit of a loss though because I do not use BES

  3. #19
    nolensc's Avatar
    nolensc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island
    PIN
    30625123
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.151
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    I read a thread where a person said there's was set to default but they still used crackutil to reset their IT policy and it worked. I'm at a bit of a loss though because I do not use BES
    Can you recommend a good place to download crackutil?



  4. #20
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by nolensc View Post
    Can you recommend a good place to download crackutil?
    Download CrackUtil

    Here is the screen you are looking for:

    Last edited by MePascal; 09-13-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Replaced Link for BBOS CrackUtil Link

  5. #21
    nolensc's Avatar
    nolensc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island
    PIN
    30625123
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.151
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    Download CrackUtil

    Here is the screen you are looking for:

    Awesome! So far, it has worked! :dance: Prior to running enterprise activation I checked FB and calendar application and contact application were both checked.

    Running enterprise activation now to see how that affects the settings, if at all. Thanks again for your help with this Morganizer! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
    Last edited by MePascal; 09-13-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Replaced Link for BBOS CrackUtil Link



  6. #22
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by nolensc View Post
    Awesome! So far, it has worked! :dance: Prior to running enterprise activation I checked FB and calendar application and contact application were both checked.

    Running enterprise activation now to see how that affects the settings, if at all. Thanks again for your help with this Morganizer! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
    Awesome! Glad I could help

  7. #23
    nolensc's Avatar
    nolensc is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island
    PIN
    30625123
    Device
    9530
    OS
    4.7.0.151
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    Awesome! Glad I could help
    After running enterprise activation the FB settings are greyed out again. So there must be something in the BES preventing this feature. This is getting above my pay grade so it looks like I'll do without this feature.

  8. #24
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by nolensc View Post
    After running enterprise activation the FB settings are greyed out again. So there must be something in the BES preventing this feature. This is getting above my pay grade so it looks like I'll do without this feature.
    Wow that sux! I can't tell you much more from here since I've never used BES. Hope you get it worked out somehow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •