BerryBuzz 2.1 - Update
BerryBuzz 2.1 - Custom LED Colors, Repeating Alerts and more! has been updated - new v2.1.22
Here is the change log.
New in Version 2.1
- Added support for ICQ
- Added support for AOL Instant Messenger
- Added support for Windows Live Messenger
- Added support for Google Talk
- Added support for Yahoo! Messenger
- Added support for Level 1 messages
- Added charging indicator LED
- Added LED indicator when battery fully charged (automatically turns off after customizable interval)
- Added battery low indicator with customizable threshold
- Added alert when battery full
This does not work with .191.
Last edited by sunkast; 09-12-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Reason: Updated OP to indicate app does not work with .191
Berrybuzz with 5.0. WOrks like a charm
HI. I have been using this since it came out and works perfectly on .140
I am updating to .191 and will post my findings.
.191 is what I meant actually. I updated the OP.
Originally Posted by pterok
It DOES NOT WORK WITH 191.
Originally Posted by Rellims
Great upgrade. I'm always impressed with Bellshare.
Wirelessly posted (9630)
It works on the tour with .191. but not the storm or bold
I was using it for a little while and liked it but found it hard to distinguish between LED colors. There are a lot of color choices but I don't think the LED on the phone changes enough to tell the differene between some of them.
I had to really hard time customizing some of the led color so I could differentiate between all the colors. Some optIons ended having the same color led. But I love the fact that they added I M apps.
Originally Posted by blachance75
Last edited by BDRAGON; 09-11-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Tags for this Thread