Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 26

  1. #17
    cveklund is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    League City, TX
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC
    Posts
    126
    I will have to try this one on my storm then. I was under the impression it didnt work with it.



  2. #18
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    If you get it working let me know. I believe I have all the correct drivers installed n stuff.

  3. #19
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    If you get it working let me know. I believe I have all the correct drivers installed n stuff.
    I installed mine had it working and now for some reason I keep getting "receiver has stopped working".....not to sure about this program that I showed everyone....it is a little buggy.



  4. #20
    michaelwpg's Avatar
    michaelwpg is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    If you get it working let me know. I believe I have all the correct drivers installed n stuff.
    Quick question for you, have you granted your PC trusted status on your device? I ask because you mention entering a passkey. Make sure you edit the pairing to always accept connections without prompting. Otherwise, the app seems to time out the connection very quickly.

    Let me know if that helped.

  5. #21
    michaelwpg's Avatar
    michaelwpg is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I installed mine had it working and now for some reason I keep getting "receiver has stopped working".....not to sure about this program that I showed everyone....it is a little buggy.
    Check to see what kind of permissions are set for the PC half of the program with your antivirus/firewall program. Sounds like something is cutting it off when it requests permission to perform an operation.



  6. #22
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwpg View Post
    Quick question for you, have you granted your PC trusted status on your device? I ask because you mention entering a passkey. Make sure you edit the pairing to always accept connections without prompting. Otherwise, the app seems to time out the connection very quickly.

    Let me know if that helped.
    Yes I set it to trusted. I'm starting to think its a .191 issue. Others said it working, and their profile said .191. But I don't believe it because, I also have a vm-605. Visor mounted bluetooth fm transmitter. When it connects, under device properties it will list hands free six times, amongst other services. ... Also it won't do hands free calls any more.. Also mutes music sometimes. Anyway, bit off topic sorry anyone knows of a fix please enlighten me.

  7. #23
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwpg View Post
    Check to see what kind of permissions are set for the PC half of the program with your antivirus/firewall program. Sounds like something is cutting it off when it requests permission to perform an operation.
    Good call. I probably need to allow the program to work. Oddly enough it had been working just fine, then yesterday it just stopped.
    Thanks for the insight and Welcome to BlackberryOS!

  8. #24
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Good call. I probably need to allow the program to work. Oddly enough it had been working just fine, then yesterday it just stopped.
    Thanks for the insight and Welcome to BlackberryOS!
    I must ask... What os seanren?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •