Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 26

  1. #9
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by cveklund View Post
    I have it working with an old 8830we. But from what I understand, the storm is not happy with it.
    I have a storm and have no such issue thus far (crossing his fingers).




  2. #10
    FuzzieBalzonya's Avatar
    FuzzieBalzonya is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    out west
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    112
    I loaded it today. Werks great with my 9530. Even freaked my wife out with it. The ghost mouse.... scarry lmao. Might be in the doghouse for a bit with that one.

  3. #11
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzieBalzonya View Post
    I loaded it today. Werks great with my 9530. Even freaked my wife out with it. The ghost mouse.... scarry lmao. Might be in the doghouse for a bit with that one.
    Wow fuzzie how did you pull that off. My Storm seems angry with this

  4. #12
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Wow fuzzie how did you pull that off. My Storm seems angry with this
    Cause your BT is defective :laugh2::laugh2:

  5. #13
    michaelwpg's Avatar
    michaelwpg is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    22
    Picked up this app a few months ago. Non bluetooth PC, fixed that quickly with a $20 dongle. I now use this app constantly to use my BB as a remote when watching movies on my PC. Running on a Storm, only plays nice with compatibility mode enabled. Not a huge setback for what I use it for.

    As for the drivers, simply using standard windows drivers automatically installed when the dongle is first connected.

  6. #14
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwpg View Post
    Picked up this app a few months ago. Non bluetooth PC, fixed that quickly with a $20 dongle. I now use this app constantly to use my BB as a remote when watching movies on my PC. Running on a Storm, only plays nice with compatibility mode enabled. Not a huge setback for what I use it for.

    As for the drivers, simply using standard windows drivers automatically installed when the dongle is first connected.
    Thanks for posting and Welcome to BlackBerry OS!

  7. #15
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    i cant get the thing to connect for the life of me! it will connect for a second then poop out, i always get "No paired bluctrol servers found

  8. #16
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Wow fuzzie how did you pull that off. My Storm seems angry with this
    what issues are you having? i get it to connect, and ask for a passkey, blue led flashes like twice then poop... bb says there is no server set up, i even set bluctrl as a side key to try to get it open quick enough. hmph

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •