Share a thought with reQall; by Voice, E-Mail, Text, Phone Call.
For anyone that uses todo lists I strongly recommend reqall for blackberry its amazing. It alerts you by location, you can add a note by voice, email, text, phone call or text.
reQall: reQall for BlackBerry
reQall: reQall BlackBerry: Quick Start Guide
With a free reQall Standard account:
• Speak or type your reminders into your BlackBerry; reQall will convert what you say to text (up to 30 second recording time).
• Get your items organized automatically. reQall recognizes dates and times (including recurring dates) and certain keywords (“buy,” “meet” and “note”).
• Receive timely reminders via email or IM. In addition, reQall's Standard Memory Jogger constantly displays a summary of what you need to remember right now.
• Share reminders with your friends, family and co-workers, using your BlackBerry’s contact list.
• Create To-Dos and Notes from your email, calendar, address book, memo pad and task list in your BlackBerry.
• Call, email, or browse from within reQall items.
• Connect anywhere your BlackBerry has a data connection, worldwide. If you work offline, reQall syncs itself when you reconnect.
Get it at reQall for BlackBerry
Cheers Peter Wilson http://forum.berrytastic.com/index.php