Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 80

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510

    Effect on Device Memory???

    Have any of you beta testers looked for impact on device memory? It's too soon for me to tell but it "appears" that in the first few hours of it being installed, there's a notable impact (down almost 7MB in three hours) on device memory....even though I've been very careful to fully close all applications that I've opened. I'm going to do an additional battery pull and monitor...then report back if I see anything untoward. But if there are known memory impacts, as observed in beta testing, please feel free to reply. Thanks all !
    Last edited by toytooii; 08-25-2009 at 03:14 PM.



  2. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Does the flipscrolling work with themes? I'm running crystal clear theme and I don't notice anything?

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Have any of you beta testers looked for impact on device memory? It's too soon for me to tell but it "appears" that in the first few hours of it being installed, there's a notable impact (down almost 7MB in three hours) on device memory....even though I've been very careful to fully close all applications that I've opened. I'm going to do an additional battery pull and monitor...then report back if I see anything intoward. But if there are known memory impacts, as observed in beta testing, please feel free to reply. Thanks all !
    That's what I was looking for in here, that and I was also wondering how large the app itself is (I'm guessing fairly small)

    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Will they be able to update it to work with /media/pictures? That would be awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I do see Bellshare adding other core apps to the mix like emails. This will be in future updates
    Add these two and I'll kick out some change for it!



  4. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker951 View Post
    Does the flipscrolling work with themes? I'm running crystal clear theme and I don't notice anything?
    I'm using Natemz Black N Blue and yes, the scrolling works. Be certtain to read prio posts about enabling for each application you open (contacts, browser, music).

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    Have any of you beta testers looked for impact on device memory? It's too soon for me to tell but it "appears" that in the first few hours of it being installed, there's a notable impact (down almost 7MB in three hours) on device memory....even though I've been very careful to fully close all applications that I've opened. I'm going to do an additional battery pull and monitor...then report back if I see anything untoward. But if there are known memory impacts, as observed in beta testing, please feel free to reply. Thanks all !
    i have not seen any impact on memory...i've been running it for several days now
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    That's what I was looking for in here, that and I was also wondering how large the app itself is (I'm guessing fairly small)
    it is small...50788 bytes



  6. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 953
    OS
    4.7.0.114 hybrid
    Posts
    68
    Good app have to commend the maker. But I was wondering if possible to have flick scrolling in messages and bbm 5. Would be nice to see in next update.this would be real helpful for 5.0 users since the message app scrolls slow and lags.
    Last edited by blackberrymylife; 08-25-2009 at 04:10 PM.

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Bellshare is working on a update for this app already I don't what would be added but as for bbm there are a lot of OS limitations for developers so don't hold you breath on that....

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.451\V6
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by toytooii View Post
    I'm using Natemz Black N Blue and yes, the scrolling works. Be certtain to read prio posts about enabling for each application you open (contacts, browser, music).
    Thanks, That was it. didn't know I had to enable it for each one.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •