Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 80

  1. #25
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by je2345 View Post
    i have followed all instructions and have it enabled even in the browser(when i hit bb button it says "disable berryscroll")so that means its enabled and it does not go into flickscroll mode. ive tried numerous times and even loaded a full site not in mobile view for longer scrolling and tried it and no luck
    what r ur settings? did u activate it?



  2. #26
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by je2345 View Post
    ok...so sorry for so many posts...i've got it working in browser but have to disable it and reenable it everytime i minimize the browser
    its cool just dont close browser press power button

  3. #27
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    yeah kinda lame... have to re activate it in every menu/app ... ugh coulda scrolled down in that time



  4. #28
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Morgase On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fresno, Ca
    Device
    9900 Bold
    OS
    7.0.0.250
    Posts
    27

    Thumbs up

    Thanks for posting the thread here. If you run into major problems please post them in our forums as well so we can work together to figure out the issues.

    I hope you enjoy BerryScroll. Alot of the members and Staff here spent quality time in testing the application for us. We appreciate all the feedback they put into to it so that Bellshare could release it tonight.

  5. #29
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Thanks for posting the thread here. If you run into major problems please post them in our forums as well so we can work together to figure out the issues.

    I hope you enjoy BerryScroll. Alot of the members and Staff here spent quality time in testing the application for us. We appreciate all the feedback they put into to it so that Bellshare could release it tonight.
    Thanks for the kind words Morgase sounds like an outstanding app :hail:



  6. #30
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Morgase On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fresno, Ca
    Device
    9900 Bold
    OS
    7.0.0.250
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Morgase sounds like an outstanding app :hail:

    I hear it is. I wish I knew about it but I love my Bold and hold on strong for a Gemini. :07:

    All of us on the Bellshare forums enjoy working with BBOS and hope to continue in the future. I've learned a few things here and looking forward to loading BBC's new Hybrid OS on my Bold to test it out. v1 is working great just wondering about this new one.

  7. #31
    L4BB's Avatar
    L4BB is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    videos4blackberry.net
    Device
    9530,8900
    OS
    5.0.0.140
    Posts
    8

    2n Video Review

    YouTube - BerryScroll! Review
    Features

    • Flick scrolling in browser
    • Flick scrolling in contacts
    • Flick scrolling in phone (call log and contacts)
    • Flick scrolling in media app (music and ringtones):aargh4::laugh2::Eyecrazy::bigeyes::haha:

  8. #32
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I hear it is. I wish I knew about it but I love my Bold and hold on strong for a Gemini. :07:

    All of us on the Bellshare forums enjoy working with BBOS and hope to continue in the future. I've learned a few things here and looking forward to loading BBC's new Hybrid OS on my Bold to test it out. v1 is working great just wondering about this new one.
    Ah a bold lover I am in the same boat but on the Tour side :lmao: And the new one is close, but you didn't hear that from me :no:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •