Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 30

  1. #9
    thetruth's Avatar
    thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    I am having the same issues as the OP. I just installed Windows 7 Pro and DM detects my Storm perfectly fine. But every time I open BBSAK 1.5 I get the no device detected message. Any suggestions?



  2. #10
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    I am having the same issues as the OP. I just installed Windows 7 Pro and DM detects my Storm perfectly fine. But every time I open BBSAK 1.5 I get the no device detected message. Any suggestions?
    unplug and replug your phone in while bbsak is running. press connect, if it does not recognize try the same process over again until it does. I have the same issue many times before.

  3. #11
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    I got a ? 4 u...I have two apps in my "add-on" screen that I do not know what they do nor if I need them. 1 is "b message/version 5.0.0.191" and 2nd is "MAP/version 5.0.0.191". I want to delete them if I do not need them to gain memory. I have the same OS setup as you "FLAWLESS" btw..lemme know



  4. #12
    thetruth's Avatar
    thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    unplug and replug your phone in while bbsak is running. press connect, if it does not recognize try the same process over again until it does. I have the same issue many times before.
    I just tried this 5 times and no luck.

  5. #13
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    I just tried this 5 times and no luck.
    Not to sure what to say, but to reboot your computer. I have not had that problems with that quick fix before. Wish I could have been more help.



  6. #14
    thetruth's Avatar
    thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    I also rebooted both my PC and my storm and for whatever reason BBSAK 1.5 still won't recognize my phone. Not sure what else to do.

  7. #15
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth View Post
    I also rebooted both my PC and my storm and for whatever reason BBSAK 1.5 still won't recognize my phone. Not sure what else to do.
    Does it work fine with Desktop Manager?

  8. #16
    thetruth's Avatar
    thetruth is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Does it work fine with Desktop Manager?
    Yeah DM will recognize my BB without any issues.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •