S4BB Launches DataBackup Public Beta Allows For Contacts Storage On SD Card
New Public beta Program
Please be reminded that this is a VERY EARLY beta version. Though it has gone through extensive testing, we can NOT guarantee data integrity. This is how you should use the application:
1. Install the application (see below).
2. Open the app by clicking the icon.
3. Click the "Backup" button, select a name and click "Backup" again.
4. All contacts are backed up to the file system now. The device might be non-responsive for some minutes. (Depending on the size of your address book)
5. Optional: If you want to move the contents to another device --- Copy the directory "/Media Card/<name you entered in 3>" to another device's SD card at "/Media Card/"
6. Start DataBackup on that device and click "Restore".
7. All data from the backup is restored to our address book. The device might be non-responsive for a while as well.
+++ You're Done! Happy Live! +++
Register 1st to get the link