slacker.com on your BB browser
Originally Posted by catstide
must have more coffee...thanks
Originally Posted by gordtm
Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)
They did clear up the play back issue when receiving a message or phone call, but no .151 radio fix yet. I normally get a couple of hours out of it before it screws up, and after down load, I only got about 45mins. Sound quality seemed to be enhanced.
Slacker 2.0.39 an update for the Storm client
Slacker Personal Radio released an update for their Blackberry client. This upgrade is for the Storm and is now at version 2.0.39. If you have Slacker or you are interested in getting Slacker for your Blackberry then head on over to Slacker.com on your Berry for the download.
The update has a few improvements however the biggest one is a much improved battery life for your device while running the mobile radio app. Changes are listed below
• Improved battery life up to 2X more than previous versions. (Slacker boasts that this build can have a Storm streaming music for up to 9 hours on a 3G network)
• Added ability to toggle the explicit content filter from the main menu. (On/off)
• Improved enhancements to the user interface. This includes a “Home” button so the user can quickly access the station list.
• Addresses an issue where a paused song would not properly resume playback after an extended period on pause.
• Addresses the issue where an interruption (phone call, message alerts, etc.) would prevent resuming playback properly.
The updated app should be in App World shortly but until then you can scope up the latest version of Slacker by going to their mobile site in the Blackberry browser on your Storm. So what are you waiting for? If you have a Storm and have Slacker head on over to the Slacker site to get the update. If you don’t have Slacker then go get it! And of course, like always let us know what you think of the app and its improvements below.
Great news for Storm owners! Sounds like Slacker is headed in the right direction with these updates
Tags for this Thread