I have been trying this app for a while and it works great.
An update to this has been released with the following change log and instructions:
UPDATE: BerryAddon .92 has been released
1. only 4.6+ version is updated.
2. **new** if you have closed the add contact prompt dialog, berryaddon will not prompt the same number again (this option is default ON)
2. **new** you can add numbers to "not log to calendar" list, so the call of that number will not log to calendar.
3. fixed a bug that case phone vibrate twice after call disconnected.
4. **new** when added number to firewall's blacklist, if the length of blacklist number in 3-7, firewall will use it as prefix to black numbers, for example:
number "800" will block all the numbers start with 800.
number "8001234" will block all numbers start with 8001234
number "80012345" will ONLY block number "80012345"
(this option is default OFF)
5. **new** berryaddon now can prevent users calling numbers in blacklist. (this option is default OFF)
6. the "block private number" and "block unknown number" are now combined into "block private&unknown number"
7. **new** you can now set autolock to lock device only on homescreen (this option is default OFF)
8. fixed the blacklist, blocked call viewer's display issue.
ATTENTION: before install 0.92, pls export your black/white/emoticon list , uninstall berryaddon 0.91 and reinstall 0.92, import black/white/emoticon list.
ANYONE who has installed 0.92 from OTA server before 15/08/2009, please reinstall it through OTA, A bug has been found that when device in standby, firewall will not work.
UPDATED : VER. 0.93
0.93 changelog (4.5 version will upgrades later)
1. *FIXED* after changed profile from “normal” to “quite” then changed back, the vibrate when ring function stop working.
2. *FIXED* when enables autolock feature, berryaddon will lock device when in holster.
3. *FIXED* when device in standby, firewell will not block private or unknown numbers.
4. The “block unknown numbers” and “block private numbers” option now came back
5. *NEW*, add advanced option in firewall, if berryaddon can not block private number or unknown numbers, you can try advanced option first, for example: when private number calls in, the phone screen displays private number as “withheld number”, so you should goto “Options”-”BerryAddon”-”Call Firewall”-”Advanced Option”, changed the string from:
Private Number: private number
Private Number: withheld number
this option is not case senstive.
*ATTENTION* before install 0.93, please backup black/whitelist, emoticon using “Export” function, and after install 0.93, restore them using “Import function”
4.5 OTA: www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad --0.91
4.6 OTA: www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon_46.jad --0.93