Update to BerryAddon Released - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Update to BerryAddon Released

  1. #41
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pdafreak View Post
    Anyone knows if there's any more beta versions as my 0.96.4 just stopped working and the link is down.
    Thanks.
    Not sure. Didn't they rename it to AddOnis?




  2. #42
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Not sure. Didn't they rename it to AddOnis?
    I forgot the name of it, but it is no longer in beta. This is now a paid app.

  3. #43
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Not sure. Didn't they rename it to AddOnis?
    Yes they did change it to addonis
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  4. #44
    pdafreak is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.411
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Not sure. Didn't they rename it to AddOnis?
    Yes they did change it to addonis
    Thanks guys. I tried to do a search here for addonis however to no avail. Any idea where can I get it? Appreciate it!!

  5. #45
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pdafreak View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Bold)



    Thanks guys. I tried to do a search here for addonis however to no avail. Any idea where can I get it? Appreciate it!!
    The original post has OTA downloads. I am not sure if they are still live, but you can sure try them from our mobile site.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  6. #46
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times

  7. #47
    medic0906's Avatar
    medic0906 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by pdafreak
    Wirelessly posted (Bold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Not sure. Didn't they rename it to AddOnis?
    Yes they did change it to addonis
    Thanks guys. I tried to do a search here for addonis however to no avail. Any idea where can I get it? Appreciate it!!
    If your looking for the free version I don't think there is anymore active links but I would keep searching anyway. With the name change they went to a premium service.

    My only two suggestins would be first, to try and delete off your phone and reinstall through DM from your last 3rd party backup. Or look to see of the paid version is still on sale. It was slashed to like 50% off I think.

    Gd luck
    ____________________________________

    Apps: eGPS, Quick Pull Pro, Pageonce, Poynt, BBM.57, Ubertwitter, Quick Launch, addonis, Bing, Opera Mini, Score Mobile, Scanner Radio, SmartSig, Mobile Launcher, BerryJoose, You tube, alert, Viigo, BB App World

    "Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast"

  8. #48
    pdafreak is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.411
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted (Bold)

    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by pdafreak
    Wirelessly posted (Bold)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Not sure. Didn't they rename it to AddOnis?
    Yes they did change it to addonis
    Thanks guys. I tried to do a search here for addonis however to no avail. Any idea where can I get it? Appreciate it!!
    If your looking for the free version I don't think there is anymore active links but I would keep searching anyway. With the name change they went to a premium service.

    My only two suggestins would be first, to try and delete off your phone and reinstall through DM from your last 3rd party backup. Or look to see of the paid version is still on sale. It was slashed to like 50% off I think.

    Gd luck
    Thanks all.
    Last edited by sunkast; 09-29-2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Removed link to paid app.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •