jl, I believe the problem I was having with this app, is that I didn't set it up! It was doing what ever was preset!
I have set up all the options manually just like with this first version.
Originally Posted by jasonfyc
Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)
Thanks jlev. Ill keep an eye on my memory and get back to you, Just DL new version today.
Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by medic0906
Originally Posted by jlevy73
OK its been about 24 hours now that i DL the new edition & im still hanging pretty strong with my memory. Im at 41mb and havent noticed to much of a drop. I've gone down maybe 1 or 2 mb but i have been using my phone alot so seems ok to me. i even broke down and re'DL opera mini, currently praying to the storm gods to play nice with 5.0. Not sure if your running any themes but i know for myself they reak havoc on my memory.
sorry not much help but just thought id let you know how i was making out.
Update to 0.93
UPDATED : VER. 0.93
093 changelog (4.5 version will upgrades later)
1. *FIXED* after changed profile from “normal” to “quite” then changed back, the vibrate when ring function stop working.
2. *FIXED* when enables autolock feature, berryaddon will lock device when in holster.
3. *FIXED* when device in standby, firewell will not block private or unknown numbers.
4. The “block unknown numbers” and “block private numbers” option now came back
5. *NEW*, add advanced option in firewall, if berryaddon can not block private number or unknown numbers, you can try advanced option first, for example: when private number calls in, the phone screen displays private number as “withheld number”, so you should goto “Options”-”BerryAddon”-”Call Firewall”-”Advanced Option”, changed the string from:
Private Number: private number
Private Number: withheld number
this option is not case senstive.
*ATTENTION* before install 0.93, please backup black/whitelist, emoticon using “Export” function, and after install 0.93, restore them using “Import function”
I didn't know you could back up your blacklist and then restore them. I lost them on the re install to 0.93. I'll know for next time
Last edited by gordtm; 08-24-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Fantastic post, this is a great app. Thanks for sharing Gord!
Tags for this Thread