Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 34

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Here's a screen shot from phone. It kind of sucks. But thank goodness it isn't affixed to the top and you can scroll without it sticking to the top. Tweaked some of the settings too make it look better too. I wish they would come up with a better logo though. I still think their logo looks ugly. BTW, here's that ad for Bryan.

    Dang! I still have the yahoo ad at:



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Here's a screen shot from phone. It kind of sucks. But thank goodness it isn't affixed to the top and you can scroll without it sticking to the top. Tweaked some of the settings too make it look better too. I wish they would come up with a better logo though. I still think their logo looks ugly. BTW, here's that ad for Bryan.

    Just think of that space where the ad is as one of those random, useless tweets from that one friend of yours that you always ignore, but still follow so they don't hate you!!! :lmao:

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    That's a good point! I have never looked at it like that. I will pretend it is one of laney's tweets



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    That's a good point! I have never looked at it like that. I will pretend it is one of laney's tweets
    :chairshot:wned::lmao::lmao::lmao:

  5. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    hey now, that is not nice bryan!! :nutkick:

    (i just noticed i made it on nate's and sunkast's screenshots, maybe i do tweet too much :lmao

    on a good note, ubertwitter has removed the ads for now

    as per ubertwitter.com:

    Ads Have Been Turned Off

    We have been listening and have heard you loud and clear! We will not turn advertisements on again until we can offer a a paid option with no advertisements. The paid version will be less then $5 and will likely be a year long subscription model, i.e. all upgrades for a year. If you purchase during the beta period, the year won't start until we release version 1.0. Thank you for your patience and your feedback!
    -@CodeWarden
    Last edited by Laney; 08-13-2009 at 08:44 AM.



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    bold (9700)
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    52
    beta4 made some significant improvements. "in reply to" works again (ya!), things seem a bit peppier in general and being able to "goto user" is really handy.

    I just wish they would integrate with other media "hubs" (twitpic,yfrog). I know they have their own mypict.me and such, but it would be a welcome addition.

    I can't really complain otherwise.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by elementx View Post
    beta4 made some significant improvements. "in reply to" works again (ya!), things seem a bit peppier in general and being able to "goto user" is really handy.

    I just wish they would integrate with other media "hubs" (twitpic,yfrog). I know they have their own mypict.me and such, but it would be a welcome addition.

    I can't really complain otherwise.
    They are working on integrating Tweetphoto last I heard...

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    bold (9700)
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    They are working on integrating Tweetphoto last I heard...
    I'm just surprised they haven't looked at twitpic/yfrog (a la TB) to help transitition people into their product that are comfortable, and need that extra push. Especially pending the pay-per-ad-free-version as that will scare most of the not-currently-UT-users away.

    Either way, at the moment of the apps I have access to (haven't been invited to SS, yet) it seems to be the best out there and only getting better.

    I wish there was a way to contribute back to the project via code submissions, etc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •