New SocialScope UI - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60

Thread: New SocialScope UI

  1. #21
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Will this be released anytime soon? Does anyone know ha-ha




  2. #22
    kurrupt_1's Avatar
    kurrupt_1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    PIN
    2159FC90
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442/.497
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    0 times
    I know I can't wait for the new UI. This one is getting tired. How long until release and will it still be a beta in a new UI form?

  3. #23
    riahon's Avatar
    riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edgewood, Maryland
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm still waiting for an invite! It's been a couple of months and no news. I hope they send them out soon!

  4. #24
    wowthatisrandom's Avatar
    wowthatisrandom is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by riahon View Post
    I'm still waiting for an invite! It's been a couple of months and no news. I hope they send them out soon!
    im right there with ya... they even promised me a copy in email 5 days ago

  5. #25
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes the new UI version will be released soon. That is why they permitted me to do the full review off .44 (0) a few weeks ago

    Also big on the next release is multi-account support which helps me a lot because I manage two accounts

  6. #26
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    i cant wait, i mean i like ss but the UI is a bit on the ugly side :lmao:

  7. #27
    Drewdatrip is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    24a0a264
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.314
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i cant wait, i mean i like ss but the UI is a bit on the ugly side :lmao:
    Ya only reason i got Tweetgenius and use Ubbertwitter
    I love SS in that in combines FB and Twitter but its damn ugly. The new UI will probly win me back
    Then we will have to see the new version of TG with the help of BeeJive

    Drew

  8. #28
    rajones19 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow rajones19 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    8630
    Posts
    33
    Liked
    0 times
    Is convinced SS is nothing but a myth. After all these months, if there was a real app, more than five people would have it

  9. #29
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    slowly adding? funny I have had 0 updates.. nothing new.. no response from these people since i got my invite.. if they come out with a paid app i will have to discourage people from using as they have 0 support.

  10. #30
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    slowly adding? funny I have had 0 updates.. nothing new.. no response from these people since i got my invite.. if they come out with a paid app i will have to discourage people from using as they have 0 support.

    Yea they pretty much suck now! They were the IT thing a wile back but now there just nothing with no updates or anything they went down the drain.

  11. #31
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Yea they pretty much suck now! They were the IT thing a wile back but now there just nothing with no updates or anything they went down the drain.
    i didnt even get the update from this i have the original ss lite and i cant get them to email me any thing. I think I am going back to UT even though I like SS better

  12. #32
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    i didnt even get the update from this i have the original ss lite and i cant get them to email me any thing. I think I am going back to UT even though I like SS better

    Wait is there a new version then Lite? im confused. . .

  13. #33
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    For real? Ive been waiting for months for an invite, requested 4 times....
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  14. #34
    1XEV Gary is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, DC
    PIN
    A.S.K.
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.484 Hybrid
    Posts
    24
    Liked
    0 times
    hOW DO U GET SOCIAL SCOPE?

  15. #35
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Yea they pretty much suck now! They were the IT thing a wile back but now there just nothing with no updates or anything they went down the drain.
    i didnt even get the update from this i have the original ss lite and i cant get them to email me any thing. I think I am going back to UT even though I like SS better
    SS sucks. I deleted from my phone yesterday and am using UT now. At least Uber is releasing updates.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  16. #36
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    no the post you have here with pics kris is newer than what i have

  17. #37
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    no the post you have here with pics kris is newer than what i have
    No No that the NEW UI that they still have not yet released this thread is sorta old...

  18. #38
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    No No that the NEW UI that they still have not yet released this thread is sorta old...
    i know i never saw it til now lol... they suck i think i am deleting tonite

  19. #39
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    i know i never saw it til now lol... they suck i think i am deleting tonite

    i deleted a long time ago haha

  20. #40
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    did ut ditched the ads?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •