Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 51

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    is the link still good because i cant open it, i get a 907 invalid COD File not found (8)
    Try this OTA

    UT OTA



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    Great tip. Running this way makes way faster. Im at my house today and dont have great coverage and its still really fast.
    Indeed. Auto selects between BIS-B and MDS and will automatically use wifi regardless of the checkbox. -from the man himself

    I think Direct TCP is always better if your on VZW (maybe someone else on here knows why?)

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    Indeed. Auto selects between BIS-B and MDS and will automatically use wifi regardless of the checkbox. -from the man himself

    I think Direct TCP is always better if your on VZW (maybe someone else on here knows why?)
    I re downloaded to test out your tip Tommy! And man what a difference in speed! Thank you again. I still hate the ads though



  4. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    Indeed. Auto selects between BIS-B and MDS and will automatically use wifi regardless of the checkbox. -from the man himself

    I think Direct TCP is always better if your on VZW (maybe someone else on here knows why?)
    Fastest UT has been with the change to that setting not sure if its the new ver. or the setting. lmao.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I re downloaded to test out your tip Tommy! And man what a difference in speed! Thank you again. I still hate the ads though
    Hahaha! THE AD WILL GO AWAY! .903 is ad free except on initial start-up!

    Just wait till you get a few more tweets!



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    could ther be something wrong with my storm because i can't open this file after emailing it to myself and trying to open it, I get a msg that has download failed

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by soicyboy View Post
    could ther be something wrong with my storm because i can't open this file after emailing it to myself and trying to open it, I get a msg that has download failed

    Check what your browser identification is set to on your phone go to

    browser-bb button-options-browser configuration-browser identification- make sure that is set to blackberry

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    its set at blackberry

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •