Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753

    Ubertwitter -- Now back in action

    Yesterday Ubertwitter was down *if using BIS

    Today Ubertwitter and RIM have resolved the problem allowing ubertwitter to once again connect to Twitter. Yeah.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Yesterday Ubertwitter was down *if using BIS

    Today Ubertwitter and RIM have resolved the problem allowing ubertwitter to once again connect to Twitter. Yeah.
    Great news for all those without the Uber :haha:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Great news for all those without the Uber :haha:
    Let me tell you...It was hell....:aargh4:...but with my phone not working most of the day I got by.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    So we won't be hearing from Kris for a while :laugh2:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    So we won't be hearing from Kris for a while :laugh2:
    :lmao: I think he is still curled in a fetal position somewhere



  6. #6
    sunkast Guest
    I'm still finding the issues to be intermittent with the Twitter API.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I'm still finding the issues to be intermittent with the Twitter API.
    I have not had problems but I have not been on it much today.

  8. #8
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I have not had problems but I have not been on it much today.
    TwitterBerry was working for me yesterday, now today, not at all.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.