BBM 5.0 Emoticons
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: BBM 5.0 Emoticons

  1. #1
    bbtron's Avatar
    bbtron is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    48

    Wink BBM 5.0 Emoticons

    so far most countries flags are available by adding an * then the internet country code then another * ie *us* *ca* *br* *cr* *de* *uk*


    these arent listed in the smiley page... anyone know of any others besides the countries?




  2. #2
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    for a complete listing of flags just ad the stars where they belong but here is the lick for the 2 letter country codes...

    Countries of the World - immigration, geography, economy, government, history, religion, climate, travel, maps, flags

    enjoy
    Last edited by BBThemesUnltd; 08-04-2009 at 02:09 PM.

  3. #3
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtron View Post
    so far most countries flags are available by adding an * then the internet country code then another * ie *us* *ca* *br* *cr* *de* *uk*


    these arent listed in the smiley page... anyone know of any others besides the countries?
    Hello bbtron...

    Try this:

    2-Character Alphabetical Country Codes - Digraphs of All Countries

    You will need to use the *xx* format...Use lower case letters as well.
    Last edited by MePascal; 08-04-2009 at 12:47 PM.

  4. #4
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Hello bbtron...

    Try this:

    2-Character Alphabetical Country Codes - Digraphs of All Countries

    You will need to use the *xx* format...Use lower case letters as well.
    lol u put the same link in.. hehehe thx:haha:

  5. #5
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    lol u put the same link in.. hehehe thx:haha:

    I could not get your link to work JSmurf....So I found another...Good day

  6. #6
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    wasnt sayin that to be blown off.. sorry i said anything lol.. liten up bro i was just tryin to find sumthin funny bout he post that sall.. sorry

  7. #7
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    wasnt sayin that to be blown off.. sorry i said anything lol.. liten up bro i was just tryin to find sumthin funny bout he post that sall.. sorry
    Pardon me JSmurf...lol I can't express emotions on these post:cool2:.

    I have been answering other post and I ran through my reply....Haha.
    I tried your link and I couldn't get it to work....

    Thanks for pitching in...

  8. #8
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Pardon me JSmurf...lol I can't express emotions on these post:cool2:.

    I have been answering other post and I ran through my reply....Haha.
    I tried your link and I couldn't get it to work....

    Thanks for pitching in...
    lol then i retract my misunderstanding and say thx for the follow up... guess my link is a h8r lol damm those links hahahamfg:

  9. #9
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    Np..M8...Good Day..

  10. #10
    drurena25's Avatar
    drurena25 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow drurena25 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Central NJ
    PIN
    *ask*
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.797
    Posts
    11
    So I just found out about these yesterday through another Blackberry user-so cool!!
    *Classy but Wild*

  11. #11
    k20vteck20's Avatar
    k20vteck20 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    illinois
    Device
    9530 aka storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    52
    this is bad ass

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •