Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 25

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wentzville, MO
    Device
    blackberry storm 9630
    OS
    4.7.0.148
    Posts
    60
    I'm getting the same issue on my Tour. It keeps saying problem installing app.



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Spector5 View Post
    This is on Blackberry App world, I got it to download,but I tried several times,and each time it would say there's a problem installing the app...hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by drtechy View Post
    I'm getting the same issue on my Tour. It keeps saying problem installing app.
    Yep I just tired it as well and get the same error

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    here is the OTA link I used last week on edlindustries.com website

    http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l.../opentable.jad
    Last edited by Bryan; 08-03-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: fixed link



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    here is the OTA link I used last week on edlindustries.com website

    http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l.../opentable.jad

    never mind it is working you had to many http's in there. Fixed your original link and it has downloaded fine.

    Thanks Storm
    Last edited by Bryan; 08-03-2009 at 10:50 AM.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Link appears not to be working anymore

    Thanks for posting it though
    Man that's weird, I was just on their mobile site and downloaded it OTA. You would need to use the link from your Blackberry browser. I have their shortcut on my phone and it links to their master list (which is huge) and scrolled down, click, download and boom, there it is.

    I right clicked the link and emailed it to my phone then clicked on it and it works that way, hope that helps and sorry for any confusion
    Last edited by Storm5150; 08-03-2009 at 10:53 AM.



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    Man that's weird, I was just on their mobile site and downloaded it OTA. You would need to use the link from your Blackberry browser. I have their shortcut on my phone and it links to their master list (which is huge) and scrolled down, click, download and boom, there it is.
    See above post I got it straightened out and you quoted me before I changed it :lmao:

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    See above post I got it straightened out and you quoted me before I changed it :lmao:

    oops, sorry bro just keepin you on your toes this morning

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    never mind it is working you had to many http's in there. Fixed your original link and it has downloaded fine.

    Thanks Storm

    Thanks, now that you mention it I saw that after posting and I've seen that with pics too with the [Img] deal. I always delete it in the link box before I paste a link but it doubles it and I just forgot to delete the duplicate. Do you think there is anyway to fix this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •