Anyone have the link for BlackBerry Maps?
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone have the link for BlackBerry Maps?

  1. #1
    heloguy's Avatar
    heloguy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.732
    Posts
    175
    Liked
    0 times

    Anyone have the link for BlackBerry Maps?

    Wirelessly posted

    Hi all. I accidentally deleted blackberry maps off of my storm. I'm away from home now and was wondering if anyone has a link or if its possible to download OTA?
    Any help us appreciated.




  2. #2
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by heloguy View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Hi all. I accidentally deleted blackberry maps off of my storm. I'm away from home now and was wondering if anyone has a link or if its possible to download OTA?
    Any help us appreciated.
    Unfortunately there is no OTA for BB maps. This is something that has to be installed via DM. However, if you are stuck somewhere, Google maps is a great alternative and can be downloaded OTA.

  3. #3
    heloguy's Avatar
    heloguy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.732
    Posts
    175
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Thanks J.

  4. #4
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Here is a link to Blackberry Maps: BlackBerry - PDA GPS - BlackBerry Maps at BlackBerry.com

    Visit from your BB Browser

  5. #5
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Olta there no ota for bb maps for the newer devices. Jlevy is correct it can only be loaded on through desktop.

  6. #6
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Olta there no ota for bb maps for the newer devices. Jlevy is correct it can only be loaded on through desktop.
    Hmmm that's interesting. I believe you. When I went thru pc, it told me to visit thru BB browser. Well, the link could probably be used to download to pc.

  7. #7
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    If you actually click the link on your BB it only supports devices with OS versions 4.1 or 4.2

  8. #8
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    If you actually click the link on your BB it only supports devices with OS versions 4.1 or 4.2
    Ok. Well, I guess I am gonna continue searching. Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •