Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 107

  1. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by statustray View Post
    I have not upgraded to v7.x because of known incompatibilities with 151. So for me, I am still running 148 on v6. Sorry to hear that it is not working for you with 151. I suspect this may be very similar as the 151 incompatibility and you probably shouldn't expect a fix too quickly

    Hopefully I am wrong though because I certainly have been in the past ^wink.^

    Just my two cents,
    Statustray
    Status,
    Thanks for the info. Have been really tossing around if i should downgrade :grumpy: to v6, but I love v7.1 & the 151 transitions are great. I may give in & try v6 again just so i can get my audio ping working.

    i know this may be a stupid question but swapping radios does nothing right? (v6 & v7.x both had the 148 radio correct?)

    guess im grasping, ok thanks.



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bbOSLand
    Device
    Verizon 9530 (S
    OS
    5.0.0.484 (Platform
    Posts
    254
    The 148 radio may just be the thing. It won't hurt anything to try that, and if not, you can always switch back. But, I think you may lose the nice transitions-- not too sure about that one though.

  3. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Wirelessly posted (STORM 9530)

    Yeah I'm prob gonna try at least. Ill report back but I'm not to hopeful. I'm able to swap a radio and load an os with specific directions from BBC, but figuring this out is not my bag baby.
    Last edited by medic0906; 06-20-2009 at 03:53 PM.



  4. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Device
    Blackberry storm 9530
    OS
    238/230 hybrid
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by statustray View Post
    The 148 radio may just be the thing. It won't hurt anything to try that, and if not, you can always switch back. But, I think you may lose the nice transitions-- not too sure about that one though.
    I dont think its the radio because i have v7 with the 90 radio and i still cannot receive the audio ping i just get the blue light but no sounds

  5. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    Status,
    Thanks for the info. Have been really tossing around if i should downgrade :grumpy: to v6, but I love v7.1 & the 151 transitions are great. I may give in & try v6 again just so i can get my audio ping working.

    i know this may be a stupid question but swapping radios does nothing right? (v6 & v7.x both had the 148 radio correct?)

    guess im grasping, ok thanks.
    Medic yes V6 and V7 both had the .148 radio, I think what you need to do is eliminate the .151 files, which V6 will do for you



  6. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    I'm trying to reactivate my smrtguard but keep getting a connection timeout message. I also tried to download the 1.55 version and it doesn't look like i can reach the destination, i get a igoogle page. Anyone else having problems with smrtguard from their phone?

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    I'm trying to reactivate my smrtguard but keep getting a connection timeout message. I also tried to download the 1.55 version and it doesn't look like i can reach the destination, i get a igoogle page. Anyone else having problems with smrtguard from their phone?
    Apun,

    just logged on, everything seems to be working. When i first activated my service didnt work correctly right away. I just emailed tech support and they fix prob pretty promptly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Medic yes V6 and V7 both had the .148 radio, I think what you need to do is eliminate the .151 files, which V6 will do for you
    Ok Bry, i guess i hear ya, wishing I get to keep my v7.1 isnt gonna work. lol... thanks again for the help

  8. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    thanks medic

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •