Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 89 to 96 of 107

  1. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Rebooted the phone.
    BBos, still doesnt seem to want to work for me. Im able to access smrt guard, do my back ups etc but any commands i send from a pc dont seem to reach my berry. I've tried all the little things i can think of, system is active, set up right etc. I know your not smrt guard tech support but all you did was a bat pull?



  2. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Ya. I can't help ya much because I don't have smrtguard on my Storm. I have it on my Tour with the 5.0

  3. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Ya. I can't help ya much because I don't have smrtguard on my Storm. I have it on my Tour with the 5.0


    ok, jokes on me lol. so i rebooted phone & got my smrt guard working. then for the next 20 to 30 min i kept getting my homing/tracking & activation emails & alerts. :Eyecrazy: Come to find out it just needed a little time to settle in.

    Blackberry storm - $49.99
    Smrt Guard monthly serv. - $4.99
    The jack A$$ who cant stop his homing alert - PRICELESS :loser: LOL


    By the way, thanks for the help BBos, worked like a charm LMAO!!!!



  4. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bbOSLand
    Device
    Verizon 9530 (S
    OS
    5.0.0.484 (Platform
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    ok, jokes on me lol. so i rebooted phone & got my smrt guard working. then for the next 20 to 30 min i kept getting my homing/tracking & activation emails & alerts. :Eyecrazy: Come to find out it just needed a little time to settle in.

    Blackberry storm - $49.99
    Smrt Guard monthly serv. - $4.99
    The jack A$$ who cant stop his homing alert - PRICELESS :loser: LOL


    By the way, thanks for the help BBos, worked like a charm LMAO!!!!
    Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your issue. Isn't it funny how sometimes a reboot or battery pull resolves the issue? I wonder if RIM and M$ are in cahoots with one another? lol

    Regards,
    Statustray

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    smrtguard has been updated to 2.01 today -

    What is the latest version of SmrtGuard for BB?

    The latest version is v2.01, released on Oct 26th, 2009.
    **Please upgrade before continuing using SmrtGuard**
    *** Please perform a manual backup after upgrade ***


    What is New in v2.01?

    1. Added New 'Where I've Been' Feature on BlackBerry


    2. Personal Guardian Updated! Now using Left Convenience Key with configurable trigger time.
    3. SIM Guardian now can configure Email and SMS Alert Receipients
    4. New and Improved Your Data Count Screen
    5. SmrtGuard Web Dashboard improved sorting and export to CSV

    Also in this version

    1. More Robust Remote Wiping that wipes out Password Word Keeper, Facebook, Phone Application
    2. Backup and Restore secured by Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption
    3. Easy and secured activation verification process with secure key exchange mechanism via HTTPS. For details on how to activate (new purchase ) and reactivate (after switch device), please see here.
    4. New "Smrt Backup" that only backs up if there have been changes in your personal data. It is a more efficient way to backup!
    5. Added support for User1, User2, User4, User4, Birthday, Anniversary fields in Contact backup and restore.
    6. Fixed a SMS restore and backup bug where outgoing SMS message greater than 160 characters were not being backed up properly and impacted the restore of SMS.


    How do you upgrade?

    Point your BlackBerry browser to SmrtGuard - Your Smartphone Guardian™ and click on download
    OR
    On your BlackBerry Smartphone:
    1. Click on SmrtGuard icon
    2. Click on About SmrtGuard menu
    3. Click on "Check for Update"
    You will be taken to the download site from there.

    Introducing our Mobile Browser Friendly Site:


    point your BB Browser To
    www.smrtguard.com/m



  6. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bbOSLand
    Device
    Verizon 9530 (S
    OS
    5.0.0.484 (Platform
    Posts
    254
    Thanks for the info apuntsel. For some reason I didn't get the email about this version, nor when I select About and Check for Updates did I receive this. I just finished downloading and installing, and am waiting on my Storm to finish rebooting.

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by statustray View Post
    Thanks for the info apuntsel. For some reason I didn't get the email about this version, nor when I select About and Check for Updates did I receive this. I just finished downloading and installing, and am waiting on my Storm to finish rebooting.
    I didn't get an email either, i happened to logon to smrtguard to make sure it was working with the new .328 and saw the posting.

    Would you be able to update the op title?

  8. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bbOSLand
    Device
    Verizon 9530 (S
    OS
    5.0.0.484 (Platform
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    I didn't get an email either, i happened to logon to smrtguard to make sure it was working with the new .328 and saw the posting.

    Would you be able to update the op title?
    Hi there again apuntsel,

    I have notified the mods about updating the title. Seems non-mods cannot update the Titles of their own posts


    Regards,
    Statustray


    ** UPDATE: Mods updated my OP's title to reflect version 2.01. Thanks bbOS Team! **
    Last edited by statustray; 10-27-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Title has been updated to 2.01 in OP

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •