You prolly can't. Just if you update again now, .11 is the version that is most current and should load automatically. If you installed your old 5.0 more than a couple days ago you wouldn't have had .11.
Originally Posted by rlervin
There is a new automatic update that blackberry should prompt when you turn on your computer. i have the leaked 5.0.08 and it still tried to update me. if you are having back up issues (which I was did) clear your browser cache, if that does not work then just reinstall the program (this is the option I chose to do). Takes a handful of minutes.
I have done both and I still have the same problem.
Originally Posted by Seanren78
Go back to the theme download page, click the OTA link for the theme, and save it to your PC. then you can just email your phone the link,and it will bring you right to the download when you click the link in the email on your phone. Thats how I do all my OTA files,and they're always saved on my PC for an unfortunate future mishap...lol
I am having the same problem with DM 22.214.171.124. It says that the Themes database did not backup. It backed up fine using 126.96.36.199. I think that its a bug.
I reinstalled the software on my phone after doing a backup. It then backuped up with no errors. Here are the steps I used:
Originally Posted by ChadH42
1. Back up your phone AND 3rd party apps
2. Download AND install 188.8.131.52 to PC
3. Download hybrid.
4. Double click on hybrid and follow instructions to install hybrid onto the OS
5. Wipe phone with BBSAK (phone will reboot and show Reload Software 507)
6. Open c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader, scroll to the bottom and delete vendor.xml file.
7. Scroll back to top and double click on Loader.exe (big phone icon)
8. Wait until it's complete, do a battery pull
9. Do a security wipe. On BB go options>security options>general settings> click bb key> wipe handheld. This get rid of traces of corrupted files.
10. Restore phone thru DM and 3rd party apps.
11. Do 3 60-second battery pulls (pull battery, wait 60 seconds, replace battery, wait for it to boot up, repeat process 3 times.)
Tags for this Thread