Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 22

  1. #1
    rufunky is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184

    Question Google voice app on my storm not working...

    When I make a call through the Blackberry Google voice app on my storm ..It appears to be working until it suddenly disconnected right after connecting

    This is what happens:

    1) Call using Google Voice
    2) Initiating call
    3) Access number
    4) Calling "contact"
    5) Connected to +13472345001
    6) Disconnected

    I'm able to send sms through it though.

    Any ideas what I'm doing wrong??
    Last edited by rufunky; 07-17-2009 at 10:47 PM.



  2. #2
    sunkast Guest
    Do you have compatibility mode disabled for Google Voice?

    To check go to Options > Advanced > Applications.
    Highlight Google Voice and press menu.
    If it is enabled you should change it to disabled.
    Last edited by sunkast; 07-17-2009 at 09:19 PM.

  3. #3
    rufunky is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Thanks sunkast.. Yes, I should have mentioned I have already disabled compatibility mode. I have also set the app to allow all.



  4. #4
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    Thanks sunkast.. Yes, I should have mentioned I have already disabled compatibility mode. I have also set the app to allow all.
    What OS version are you using? Also have you tried a battery pull for good measure?

  5. #5
    rufunky is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    What OS version are you using? Also have you tried a battery pull for good measure?
    I hadn't tried that yet..
    Just did and no change though. :no:



  6. #6
    sunkast Guest
    Well that's about all the ideas I had. I've done some Google searching and haven't come up with any more. The only person I know that may be able to help is member althethird. You could try sending them a PM to see if they have a solution. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

  7. #7
    rufunky is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Well that's about all the ideas I had. I've done some Google searching and haven't come up with any more. The only person I know that may be able to help is member althethird. You could try sending them a PM to see if they have a solution. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Thanks for the valiant effort =) ..

    Does althethird have this set up on a storm?

  8. #8
    jjh2397's Avatar
    jjh2397 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    36
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Did you try dialing a 1 before the actual phone number. I had to do that in order for it to work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •