Pandora was nice enough to release a new version of Pandora today. From the looks of it, looks like they have added some nice features into this release, along with a few bug fixes. You can go to the Pandora site to get the app, and it's said should be in App World in tomorrow or so.
- Significantly better audio quality over mobile network - now using stereo AAC+ (HE-AAC) for both Wi-Fi and mobile connections
- User preference option to select "High" quality stream (64kbit) over mobile network or "Normal" (32kbit) for slower connections. Default is 64kbit. Wi-Fi (if available) will always use 64kbit.
- Create Station screen now has auto-complete functionality as you type
- Added user preference option to enable or disable station auto-start
- Moved "Log Out" from main menu into Options screen, it now shows the currently logged-in username
- Visual overlay when changing volume, more easier to see actual volume level
- Application will check for correct application permissions on startup, and offer to set them to appropriate values if required
- You can now get to the "Options" screen from the menus of both the Station List screen and the Now Playing screen
- Storm: Downward swipe gesture on the Now Playing screen will dismiss the current visual ad (if any)
- Reduced download size of app by about 30-40%
- Fixing problem on some Storm devices where song started over from the beginning after being interrupted by a system alert (phone call, SMS, email, etc)
- Fixed bug where Wi-Fi capable devices without a SIM card or data plan were not able to use Pandora over Wi-Fi
- Fixed reports of "low volume" settings not being low enough - the lower volume settings now go as quiet as possible before being muted
- Fixed bug where album art may not have been displayed for some tracks
- Mute button should now properly sleep the device when holding it down